El Pollo Diablo

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
seiferzero
Realm: Nemesis

El Pollo Diablo

Unread post by seiferzero »

Hey,

I remember in Vanilla or early BC that there was a Warlock quest that had a chance to summon , in the battle, a big chicken called something like "El Pollo Grande" or (if i remember right) Chicken of Death.
with my hunter and my fellow Warlock i had a chance to find him but unfortunatly it was not tameable.
what a great pity!

now there is a big rooster model hi-res (the one used in the mount), do you think it would be an interesting speacial tame a Black giant chicken of death HD?
at least it would be really cool XD

i tried to talk about that on twitter but nobody answered, but maybe if there are some supporters we can do better?
thankyou! :D
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: El Pollo Diablo

Unread post by pop »

seiferzero wrote:Hey,

I remember in Vanilla or early BC that there was a Warlock quest that had a chance to summon , in the battle, a big chicken called something like "El Pollo Grande" or (if i remember right) Chicken of Death.
with my hunter and my fellow Warlock i had a chance to find him but unfortunatly it was not tameable.
what a great pity!

now there is a big rooster model hi-res (the one used in the mount), do you think it would be an interesting speacial tame a Black giant chicken of death HD?
at least it would be really cool XD

i tried to talk about that on twitter but nobody answered, but maybe if there are some supporters we can do better?
thankyou! :D
I support this and wish it is grouped as Tallstrider
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Arise chicken...chicken arise!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

That model would make an interesting pet and a great mini-pet (compared to the minimal polygon chickens so far).
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Another cool one would be a white rabbit like the one in Holy Grail :D

They already have the one in the DMF but a tameable one would be cool.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

There are actually four skins in the same format as that hi-res chicken that *don't* have the saddle. They're just lacking an actual no-saddle model to be placed on. It's funny, they go to great lengths to create newer and better models for minipets, but this one is already there and just needs a small adjustment in order to get a fancy new chicken! It's right there in front of you, guys! Reach for it!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Actually, I remembered I did post about those skins once before:

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 26&t=22232
seiferzero
Realm: Nemesis

Unread post by seiferzero »

Wain wrote:Actually, I remembered I did post about those skins once before:

This is really cool!
Wain, all blizzard devs take you into great consideration, can you ask them about that idea (as you did already) adding the Warlock Chicken quest argument? maybe Muffinus can be interested this time... i tried before but with no results...
Thankyou! :D

The idea to have some special unique pets like 1 chicken, 1 rabbit etc that are not an entire family but a single pet is interesting, for some special tames or quests like the one of Gara
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

seiferzero wrote:
Wain wrote:Actually, I remembered I did post about those skins once before:
This is really cool!
Wain, all blizzard devs take you into great consideration, can you ask them about that idea (as you did already) adding the Warlock Chicken quest argument? maybe Muffinus can be interested this time... i tried before but with no results...
Unfortunately, I don't think devs taking to my suggestions into consideration is a real likelihood. Or if they do then they don't respond ;) You'd probably be more likely than me to get a response if you tweeted it to one of the devs involved with pets. Or ask Slick to... they seem to respond to him :D The closest I've gotten was Nathaniel Chapman kindly agreeing to pass on a list of mount bugs to the right person for me.