Possible help with loque'nahak?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
alyajna

Possible help with loque'nahak?

Unread post by alyajna »

Hi everyone... I've lurked these forums forever and occasionally see request for help with pets like loque'nahak that are heavily farmed and well, wanted to ask for some help myself! I just can't seem to get lucky with this pet after trying off and on for years :(
I feel that I am on a low-med pop realm however it seems very active in rare farming/pets/etc. I have never once in my years of playing saw loque'nahak dead or alive.

My battletag is Aly#1851, and I am on Alliance. US servers, level 90. I am not quiet sure how this works, so I apologize if this wasn't the correct information and thank you very much to anyone that even considers helping. ^^
sXe Angel
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Vek'Nilash (US - Ally)

Re: Possible help with loque'nahak?

Unread post by sXe Angel »

Which server you on? So people on connected realms can volunteer to give you a hand looking at the spawn spots in game.
http://i28.tinypic.com/11szgx1.jpg
^Supports my theory that CM Punk would roll a hunter in WoW.^
alyajna

Unread post by alyajna »

I am on Eonar, which is connected with Velen.. not sure what realms we are crz'd with, though!
alyajna

Unread post by alyajna »

Okay, I have read that people think Petopia is good luck and... I have to agree! I got Loque today!
I am not sure of their name on these forums, but that you so much to the person that was trying to help me get Loque <3

The funny thing is this, I had just trained the highest level of flight speed to make circling a bit faster. And Loque was sitting at the first spot I looked (northern spawn point), just waiting to be tamed. I didn't even need to spend that gold, haha.

Oh gosh, I felt a little sick when I saw her and completely forgot where my tame beast was. I still can't believe I finally got her! My hunter feels complete now.

Now, I need a name...up for suggestions! ^^ My hunters name is Ashnan.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

You say she's female, so you want something that is feminine yet strong. Xunsu (I've got an 'albino lioness' named this and pronounced Soo-soo) means swift. Frostbite is a good one, but perhaps for a male Loque.

Rasha? Ashra? Xasha? Asha?

Xeria? Xeronia? (Heh, that's my shammys name) Xeroa?

Those were just me putting random letters together. Perhaps something like Frost would suffice? Snowclaw? Frostpelt? Frostfang? I dunno. Frostfang is gonna be my Frost wolves name actually. I likey.
sXe Angel
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Vek'Nilash (US - Ally)

Unread post by sXe Angel »

Sekhmet - Egyptian lion-headed warrior goddess, also goddess of fire and vengeance.
Bast/Bastet - Egyptian cat goddess of light and motherhood.
http://i28.tinypic.com/11szgx1.jpg
^Supports my theory that CM Punk would roll a hunter in WoW.^
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

grats, im still trying to get loqu myself, i have helped other hunters get him but im not getting any luck myself, either that or some moron kills it as you start taming =/
alyajna

Unread post by alyajna »

sXe Angel wrote:Sekhmet - Egyptian lion-headed warrior goddess, also goddess of fire and vengeance.
Bast/Bastet - Egyptian cat goddess of light and motherhood.
I actually went with Bast before seeing your post here :)