Anyone waiting for Gesharahan....

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Anyone waiting for Gesharahan....

Unread post by Arisia »

I posted this a few times, but in case you, like me, wanted a purple Hydra and either Gasharahan is tamed (and you are NOT in the mood to wait 17-24 hours) or there is a huge group of salivating hunters waiting for her to come out and play...

IF YOU ARE HORDE (or, know a hordie who isn't busy) go start this quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=6641

Kill the nasty naga... then wait for Vorsha the Lasher to be spawned... let Vorsha have a nice snack of Orc shaman and TAME HIM...

Seriously.. it works right now, and I know this as I have Ward the Purple Hydra waddling next to me due to this. :D

Hope it helps folks!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Anyone waiting for Gesharahan....

Unread post by Krysteena »

Thanks for this! I'll be sure to do that tomorrow ^_^ I'm assuming no lead up quests are required, but I may be wrong in thinking that.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I think I'm gonna give it a shot by using my Horde to summon it, having parked my Ally hunter there and swap while the orc fights it.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Arisia »

Kayro wrote:Thanks for this! I'll be sure to do that tomorrow ^_^ I'm assuming no lead up quests are required, but I may be wrong in thinking that.
none were there for me-- went to the zoram'gar outpost; questgiver was next to stablemaster... walked with him, killed a few maga... then waited for the hydra to eat the quest guy and tamed ;D
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Arisia wrote:
Kayro wrote:Thanks for this! I'll be sure to do that tomorrow ^_^ I'm assuming no lead up quests are required, but I may be wrong in thinking that.
none were there for me-- went to the zoram'gar outpost; questgiver was next to stablemaster... walked with him, killed a few maga... then waited for the hydra to eat the quest guy and tamed ;D
Good good! Well. First step Dumbo. Second step purple hydraness!
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

None for me, either. Walked up with my horde, cleared the naga. Started logging once he mentioned seeing the great beast. Then when I got back, it already bit a chunk of him. Questgiver got ate, and I tamed away. Thanks. :D
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Sylvena
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Sylvena »

I went to where the hydra spawns for the quest on my Draenai hunter. A horde hunter was there taming the hydra with the quest. I waited till after he tamed it and did the beg emote. A few minutes later he came back after having restarted the quest and let me tame the hydra. That was so sweet of him. Really made my day! :hug: Thank you, mystery horde person.
Pent
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Pent - Mt. Hyjal - Alliance

Unread post by Pent »

Everyone sure that there are no lead-in quests to get Muglash to offer the quest?

I've been there twice with two different Horde characters and although other NPCs in the camp offer quests Muglash does not.

So I am not sure if I just ran through the camp when I was leveling and only did the higher XP quests or if the quest unlocks after a different NPC's quest gets done.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." ~ Terry Pratchett

I need more hunters, IMO.

"A hobby should pass the time, not fill it." --Norman Bates "Psycho"
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Dang. I think I did all the quests out there on my hunter back when I was working on Loremaster. That' might've been pre-cata though, so maybe I can get the quest. I was raiding on my shaman last night, so I didn't get a chance to see if Gesharahan was up. I strongly suspect his little pond will be surrounded by many many hunters.
Ëlfdragon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Cenarius (Alliance), Illidan (Horde)
Location: Enjoying time relaxing with my pets before exploring a new land.

Unread post by Ëlfdragon »

If anyone wants the pet from the quest on Horde, I'm just about to check if my hunter can get it on Illidan.I'll edit this post as soon as I can check and, if I can get the quest, I'll help anyone who wants it get it. If you're Alliance, I dont know how I can help you guys out if you dont know a level 90 who can get me phased onto your server. I might think of something (cause I dont really feel like leveling a DK through the started zone over and over agian)...

Edit: So I can get it on my Horde hunter, so any horde who cant get the quest and want the pet message me here and I'll give you my battle tag.

Thank you, Tankperson!
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Boven »

I had a look last night and, yeah, my 90 hunter did the Zoram'gar quests while I was working on Loremaster. However, many of my other characters haven't ever been there other than to snag the flight point. I'll have to log in on both accounts so my hunter can snag him, I guess.

I did swing by Geshaarahan's spawn point a couple times and, surprisingly only saw a lone Dwarf hunter camping there. If the beast had spawned, I'd have let the Dwarf tame. Only fair since he was there first. I hope he got the pet. There was also a 90 Worgen rogue running about for a while. I hope he wasn't griefing hunters trying to tame.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Boven »

I guess Gesh isn't as popular among hunters on the servers that share CRZ with Argent Dawn. I'd logged my hunter out by the lake on Wednesday. Last night, my SoO run did a Mop Normal/WoD Heroic run to get folks their heirlooms off Garrosh. Since my shammy already had hers, I brought my hunter in. Upon logging on, there was Gesh, swimming around happily in front of me with no other hunters in tracking range.

He's now named Hail and I let him tag along to blow up Garry.
Bristlenose
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Bristlenose »

I did the same thing... named mine Hail. I wonder how many people will get the reference.
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

My goblin hunter Jynxi named her green ZG hydra Hale. Glad to know I wasn't the only one unable to resist that. :D

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Arisia »

Bristlenose wrote:I did the same thing... named mine Hail. I wonder how many people will get the reference.
::giggling:: mine is named Ward, so I hear you :D
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Bristlenose wrote:I did the same thing... named mine Hail. I wonder how many people will get the reference.

I did this too XD
Bristlenose
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Bristlenose »

My other hunter named his Zola. Still trying to decide on the name for my third.
Sabrewulff

Unread post by Sabrewulff »

I dont think Captain America would like that name lol, but to be honest i named one of my hydras the same thing.
ghouri1

Unread post by ghouri1 »

i am very happy....... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Pass your Braindumps You can get our 100% COMPTIA certification practice test Alabama State University contains all those materials you want to Columbia University paced test engine to help you pass Northwestern University