Demonic power hunter

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
erictks1
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hydraxis

Demonic power hunter

Unread post by erictks1 »

Hope there will be a version 2.0 tome for hunter to take some special pet . Maybe a tome of Sargeras which allows us to understand and tame
Green Proto drake , fel dread raven or maybe some long quest line which allows hunter to obtain a fel pheonix bird or something . Love to have a legendary animal as a pet .
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Demonic power hunter

Unread post by Wain »

A fel dread raven would be the most likely, but they've still shown no signs of making any dread raven tameable.

A fel version of the new boar model would have also been awesome, something inspired by the original Outland ones. Actually, there were a couple of Outland felboars added to the database in this patch. I haven't seen them in the game and we can always hope they're just placeholders for new art that is coming.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Wain wrote:A fel dread raven would be the most likely, but they've still shown no signs of making any dread raven tameable.

A fel version of the new boar model would have also been awesome, something inspired by the original Outland ones. Actually, there were a couple of Outland felboars added to the database in this patch. I haven't seen them in the game and we can always hope they're just placeholders for new art that is coming.
I would kill for a fel-hulked ravager, really. It fits, because it's a pet the Bleeding Hollow would use, and then having it be empowered into a colossal, spiky monstrosity (even for ravager standards) would be quite awesome.

Also, with a grey and green fel mark color scheme.

Hnghh..aahh yes. Want.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That would be cool. Actually, they could utilize the glowing/fiery stripe art that the mount has, turn it green and it could look very fel.
Qraljar
Pet Finder

Unread post by Qraljar »

Wain wrote:That would be cool. Actually, they could utilize the glowing/fiery stripe art that the mount has, turn it green and it could look very fel.
Exactly. And make those spikes that the new ravagers have turn into ones similar to the Fel Boars, turning more fel crystalline-like.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'd like for demonic stuff to be left to the warlocks.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Qraljar
Pet Finder

Unread post by Qraljar »

Junrei wrote:I'd like for demonic stuff to be left to the warlocks.

Welp.

:P

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah, I got the impression the request was for more pets with a demonic or fel flavour to them and not actual demons.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'd love more fel-flavored pets. Gezzarak is one of my favorites!

I think a special item or quest would be cool for another unique pet, but other people might not be as chill with it as we had Gara at launch. A dark purple or black critter with glowing green markings would be bad ass.

Like, a dark purple tiger with big black horns on it's head, and spikes going down it's back and tail, green stripes, glowing fel eyes and drool. No armor or anything. Could Be in the Spirit Beast family, possibly.

Of course, that's just what I would love to see. XD
I'm sure a lot of people would think it would be boring 'cause it's a 'tiger'.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Speaking of which.. I just found a new Draenor boar colour in the database. Red, not green, but could be a bit demonic. Will post in a new thread in a few mins...
erictks1
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Wain wrote:Speaking of which.. I just found a new Draenor boar colour in the database. Red, not green, but could be a bit demonic. Will post in a new thread in a few mins...
Cool ... This is great hope there will be more iconic beast we can tame for this new patch , looking forward for a legendary one which we can keep as a reminder of the patch.Especially something with a glowing aura
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Wain wrote:Yeah, I got the impression the request was for more pets with a demonic or fel flavour to them and not actual demons.
Except usually with requests like this, everyone wants the demon tagged eyeball corehound even though it's a demon, not a beast. :P

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

vriiska
Realm: steamwheedle cartel US

Unread post by vriiska »

Guilty on wanting to tame them, but the line of what we tame and what not is very blurry! Especially with corehounds being one of the oddball family of elementals and dragonkin. They sure could add in their googly-eyed cousins into the fold. xD
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'd be horrified, Those things terrify me. I'm perfectly okay with them staying demons lol /)(\

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

erictks1
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

I do miss the concept of tome of dinomancy. Maybe we can get a farming quest ... Like a vial of fel blood, which allow us to control any beast in Outland dreanor... Beast being control will not have special buff carry , they are just a purely attack base creature.