Visual effect pets found

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Spirithound
Realm: Illidan

Re: Visual effect pets found

Unread post by Spirithound »

After reading the post I went to check on the previous petopia buffed pet , guess what I actually found it.I can verify this post is actually true. Let me play some guessing game with you all. What animal do you thing will survive through an event of extinction. Guess what I will tell you the answer tomorrow :) cheer have fun
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Spirithound wrote:After reading the post I went to check on the previous petopia buffed pet , guess what I actually found it.I can verify this post is actually true. Let me play some guessing game with you all. What animal do you thing will survive through an event of extinction. Guess what I will tell you the answer tomorrow :) cheer have fun
I still say pics or didn't happen as verification means you have images and should be posting them to verify....and the only thing I can think of that survives that much impact is a cockroach.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Uh... You have three posts.. I won't call you troll yet, but I hope you're not just a sock puppet either..

Please post picture of the pet.
I'm gonna go looking around. Doubt I'd find anything, but I will still try.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Spirithound

Junrei wrote:
Spirithound wrote:After reading the post I went to check on the previous petopia buffed pet , guess what I actually found it.I can verify this post is actually true. Let me play some guessing game with you all. What animal do you thing will survive through an event of extinction. Guess what I will tell you the answer tomorrow :) cheer have fun
I still say pics or didn't happen as verification means you have images and should be posting them to verify....and the only thing I can think of that survives that much impact is a cockroach.
Guess U almost got it ... Take sometime read up petopia pet list I guess u know what to find :) good luck ... Don't be a lazy bump Ya.
Spirithound

Scarlet wrote:Uh... You have three posts.. I won't call you troll yet, but I hope you're not just a sock puppet either..

Please post picture of the pet.
I'm gonna go looking around. Doubt I'd find anything, but I will still try.
Lol go and read the pet list ... U will get it .. It's in petopia , no point I spoon feed here lol
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Giving specific information on a new tameable/visual isn't "spoon feeding", its courtesy. The same kind of courtesy that you and I freely enjoy from the Petopia site and all the information it "spoon feeds" us.
Spirithound

Quivering wrote:Giving specific information on a new tameable/visual isn't "spoon feeding", its courtesy. The same kind of courtesy that you and I freely enjoy from the Petopia site and all the information it "spoon feeds" us.
The issue is it is not new ... Lol it is listed in petopia ... Isn't that spoon feed ?
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

No. It's still courtesy. And like everyone else, I too say "screenshots or it didn't happen."

Having done a quick armory search on the OP, I have the sneaking suspicion that you and the OP may be one and the same...but that's not for me to judge.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

EricTKS1's second account has been suspended. Please do not use second accounts to play games with the community on here.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Wait its not a new visual? So the OP "found" a visual thats already on Petopia?

I guess I misunderstood the purpose of the thread. I'm glad you got your visual effect pets. Mazel tov.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wain wrote:EricTKS1's second account has been suspended. Please do not use second accounts to play games with the community on here.
I should add that I'm not aware of any rule explicitly prohibiting second accounts. But if anyone uses it to back up their other's posts and play games or manipulate the community I'm going to step in.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'm really confused now. Oh well. *shrugs*

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am guessing they are talking about the Corpse Scarab "Much smaller than other beetles, and has a trailing effect when running. Spawns after Nerubians die during Anub'rekhan encounter."

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Wain wrote:
Wain wrote:EricTKS1's second account has been suspended. Please do not use second accounts to play games with the community on here.
I should add that I'm not aware of any rule explicitly prohibiting second accounts. But if anyone uses it to back up their other's posts and play games or manipulate the community I'm going to step in.
Technically, you can say if you were banned, making a second account is going around the ban, thus still breaking a rule.

LisaaraPokefarm

Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Equeon »

If he made a second account just to say something along the lines of "yeah its real... cant tell you where though sorry" then I think we already know the legitimacy of this "visual effect pet".
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Nobody was banned at the time. Both accounts were active, with the second pretending to be an independent person corroborating the first, which you can still read above. It's possible the effects pet is real but there's no reason to play games.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

lol just wow...why would anyone feel the need to yank the chain of this community? We always post new pets even if they do get taken away eventually. The longer you leave it and the more cryptic it is the more of a chance people will miss taming it :S

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Junrei wrote:
zedxrgal wrote:Awe thank you Makoes!!! However I cannot take credit for thinking that one up. Redith on these forums came up with that geniousness and I asked for permission to have it /use it since he created it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled trollings. *snickers*
That quote is from wowcrendor's vids. :P
Makoes was meaning my signature:
Which had come up on the rotation when they viewed it. Redith created it. :) Didn't even think about the signature not showing itself. :oops:

On topic:
So I guess the corpse scarab from Naxxramas has the little streak behind it still?? I haven't ever considered it a true visual effects buff since it only happens when the beetles run. Did Blizz actually fix their run animation or do they still glide?

If the troooooo.............. er OP is talking about this beetle it's been know about since 2011 and hadn't been considered a visual buffed pet that I know of.

Edit: fixed some misspelled words
Last edited by zedxrgal on Fri May 29, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ooooh! The one I saw was the troll one, haha.

I love that one too, Redith!

and yeah, the beetle...and I had one. He is no longer tiny. I will miss you Metabee.

LisaaraPokefarm

Dexter
Realm: Hydraxis

Unread post by Dexter »

Checked some of the non buffed visual effect beast
Name: Sha infested powler( The Jade Forest)
Found: Pure sha non buffed effect, too bad removed after tame. So I can confirm no effect will be left after tame. There is speculation blizzard remove the buffed effect due to exploit but I feel blizzard not just remove the buff , their true intention is there will be non special effect pet for huntee either buffed or non buffed the only words will be no.