Got my fel wolf

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Got my fel wolf

Unread post by Boven »

I know I'm far from the first person to tame one of these, but I'm still excited to have gotten a green glowy puppy. My regular raid group did some poking around in HFC just to see the first few boss fights. One of our tanks got called away and since we're not 'officially' starting in HFC til next week, we didn't have anyone around who could swap over to tank. So we decided to do some world bosses, but everyone agreed to head over to pay Fel Rangari Anaara a visit first. Granted, taking her down with 9 people is easy mode, but I hadn't been doing well as far as solo'ing her goes.

With the Iron Warwolf, that makes 2 out of 3 Tanaan pets done on my list. Only one left is one of the new boars and I can't decide between green or red for that.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Re: Got my fel wolf

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Congrats!
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Boven »

Kalhoun wrote:Congrats!
Thanks!

Dang, I absolutely love that Iron Warwolf signature. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like he's got a built in toaster!
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Boven wrote:
Kalhoun wrote:Congrats!
Thanks!

Dang, I absolutely love that Iron Warwolf signature. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like he's got a built in toaster!
Haha! Thanks! :3
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Thanks to that picture, I've just about decided to name my war wolf Toaster. :lol:

Now if I could just come up with a name for my fel wolf, I'd be set. :D

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Nimrod
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU - Ghostlands

Unread post by Nimrod »

Called my War Wolf "Bastion" and my Fel Wolf "Envy" :D

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Boven »

Tahlian wrote:Thanks to that picture, I've just about decided to name my war wolf Toaster. :lol:

Now if I could just come up with a name for my fel wolf, I'd be set. :D
If I'd seen that picture earlier, I'd probably have named my war wolf Toaster. Maybe when my 2nd hunter heads to Tanaan I will. For now, my main's Iron warwolf and fel wolf are named 'Where' and 'There' respectively.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kalhoun »

My warwolf is named Turncoat, even though I keep drawing him as a toaster. ;)

I haven't even tried to get the Felwolf yet. But when I do get it, I'll probably name it something fire or disease themed. Like Blight or something. I dunno.
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Mine finally gave me his name...I have no idea where it came from, though. I was running back from checking my shipyard, pondering what to name the silly fel wolf, when all of a sudden, the name "Kail" came to me. I really couldn't argue with that - it's nice and short, sounds a bit forbidding, even if it isn't directly fel-themed. So I went with it. So Tahl's fel wolf is now named Kail.

And in the interest of full disclosure...I would likely still be trying to get that silly fel rangari mob down, if a friendly Alliance hunter hadn't decided to give me a hand. (Thank you so much, Ravioli of The Vigilant Watch!) I don't know if she has shared tagging, so I don't know if he got his vial. I was going to stay and help him kill her if he needed it, but he hearthed out before she respawned. So I really, truly owe that hunter a big one. It was nice to see cross-faction cooperation.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Pepsi Jedi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Sha'Halo

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Love that Warwolf pic too!

Do you know the artist, and or if you are the artist, could you do one with a Fel Wolf?

I too have one and it was the pet I wanted from the very start of WoD. I wish she were a spirit beast for the power bump but I love her so much, that I take the power dip and still keep her out with me. I'd love to get a image in the same style for the Fel Wolf for my sig on forums boards and such.

Pepsi Jedi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Sha'Halo

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

As a side note, my warwolf is named "Cheesetoast" lol