Terracotta Defender taming help? (EDIT: Solved!)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Terracotta Defender taming help? (EDIT: Solved!)

Unread post by Vephriel »

I feel silly for letting go of my purple quilen back in MoP because when I had the urge to retame it today I realized it wouldn't be as easy as I thought. Turns out they can only be obtained from a quest spawn now, since the scenario they're in is of course unavailable to me at level 100, and I already completed the quest on Veph. I tried parking myself near the spot earlier today but there's really not much traffic through the area anymore. I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help me?

The quest chain is a little convoluted and I'm not sure if someone here might have a character they haven't done it on yet, or who's willing to open it up:
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30797/it-w ... e#comments
There's a comment there that has a tree diagram of what you need to do to reach 'It Was Almost Alive' which is the first part of the chain. 'Stealing Their Thunder King' is the actual quest that will allow them to be summoned I believe.

Anyways! Thanks for reading. :)
Last edited by Vephriel on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Terracotta Defender taming help? (quest chain in Kun-Lai

Unread post by Wain »

Can't you queue for the scenario by speaking to a panda in the ... building thingy between the Alliance and Horde shrines? The one where you turn in archaeology items too. I was pretty certain you could.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Terracotta Defender taming help? (quest chain in Kun-Lai

Unread post by Vephriel »

Wain wrote:Can't you queue for the scenario by speaking to a panda in the ... building thingy between the Alliance and Horde shrines? The one where you turn in archaeology items too. I was pretty certain you could.
Oh my god if we can run old scenarios then I had no idea and I'm going to be so embarrassed. :lol: I will go check on that right now.;;;

EDIT: You're absolutely right, thanks so much Wain. :oops: That really must have slipped under the radar for me somehow.

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_100915_222544.png
WoWScrnShot_100915_222544.png (955.93 KiB) Viewed 719 times
Last edited by Vephriel on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Terracotta Defender taming help? (EDIT: Solved!)

Unread post by Wain »

Yay :) That makes it much easier.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.