Larva Pit Fodder Question

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Stormblind

Larva Pit Fodder Question

Unread post by Stormblind »

Well, I currently am down to 2 Stable slots, but by far, the Red Jormungar worm skin is one of my favourites, and I'd love to add it to the collection. However I've run into the standard problem: I've already completed the quest on my hunter. Is there a way to unlock it with another character, have your hunter switch over, and tame it? Or does it return to the cage?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Larva Pit Fodder Question

Unread post by Wain »

Stormblind wrote:Well, I currently am down to 2 Stable slots, but by far, the Red Jormungar worm skin is one of my favourites, and I'd love to add it to the collection. However I've run into the standard problem: I've already completed the quest on my hunter. Is there a way to unlock it with another character, have your hunter switch over, and tame it? Or does it return to the cage?
I remember trying this on the PTR once, but it vanished pretty quickly. I had no time to switch. I'm not sure if that's changed. Which region are you in? Maybe someone on a realm in that region still has the quest active and can help you out.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I managed to log over quick enough one time, but it still despawned. You need a friend to take a beating and feign so you can tame it. Good luck finding someone with the quest active, it truly is one of the best skins for those hairy worms. I would help since I have like 9 level 100 characters who haven't even touched Nagrand, but I don't know your region, as well as my sub having run out just yesterday and I'm too lazy to resub (that can be changed of course).
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

Just got this unlocked alliance side , so if anyone needs this pet please add me - miauen#1509
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Tsiya »

My 'lock hasn't done anything in Nagrand and is 100 on horde side, so holler at Tsiya#1529 on Nesingwary.

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

Got tomorrow all day to help ya get a wormy, we may have to server swap as I had to hit up a few servers before finding one myself, I can help horde or alliance from 12-6p pacific, please message after tag invite which faction, and I'll help ya soon as I'm finished w/e I'm doing or if I'm not busy, hop over
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []