Looking for help on getting a Fel Green wolf

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
ScvgrHyena
Realm: Shandris

Looking for help on getting a Fel Green wolf

Unread post by ScvgrHyena »

Hi I just leveled up my Alliance worgen hunter to level 100 and would like to tame a Fel green wolf for her. I know I need to kill Fel Rangari Anaara to get the vial of Fel Cleansing, but the problem is being a new level 100 my toon can’t solo her. My Horde hunter did it with the help of 3 people and we all took turns killing her to get the vial. So I’m asking the Petopia community for help with this.

Rules: must be level 100, a hunter, and Alliance. (I have a Horde hunter who can help out if need be if you have a Horde toon who needs it to tame it also). Also I prefer to do this on Thursdays as that’s only day I’m free from work. I play on Shandris/Bronzebeard which is part of Battle group Cyclone. So if you’re on the Cyclone Battle group network we should be able to group up. (Examples of servers on that battle group are: Lightbringer, Dunemaul, Boulderfist, Perenolde, Darkspear, Uldum, Cenarius, Fenris, Draka, Echo Isles, Suramar, Bloodscalp, Stonemaul, Azjol-Nerub, Wyrmrest Accord, Khaz Modan, Draenor, Feathermoon, Maiev, Cairne, and etc.)

My B-net tag is NeoAnubis#1743.
Thank you for any help anyone can give.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Looking for help on getting a Fel Green wolf

Unread post by Rawr »

Actually all you really need is a Hunter to keep Flair on her and a geared tank (pally or dk as they can heal themselves) thats how I did it with one of my Hunters. The other two did it with either a tank and a healer or a group of deeps. :mrgreen:

ScvgrHyena
Realm: Shandris

Unread post by ScvgrHyena »

Never mind I found a hunter who could help thank you for the information though.
datgrl
Realm: Alexstrasza

Unread post by datgrl »

I have a question about this tame. I read on wowhead in the early days that no one could help by either dps-in the NPC or healing you, the hunter. This would cause a one-shot death and you'd have to start all over. Is that not the case any more? Wowhead commenters recommended only bringing a friend along to help clear mobs along the beach.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

The one-shot is interuptable, unless she's invis, that's why u keep the Flair on her, that and the healing. :mrgreen: