Warning/Heads Up About Oxen:

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Re: Warning/Heads Up About Oxen:

Unread post by Helsinki »

I did a bunch of bgs last night at BM and for me personally, it's still tolerable and sometimes even fun. It was more fun before 7.0, absolutely. But I suppose I'll be sticking with BM in legion. That said - I don't raid, I rarely do heroics, and I mostly quest and pvp. I'm also often holding my infant while playing so the ability pruning has helped me because downtime makes it easier to hold the kiddo. Hah.

If I were a raider or anything more than a casual, I'd be super pissed. For now I'm just rather disappointed but trying to look at the bright side.
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Warning/Heads Up About Oxen:

Unread post by zedxrgal »

After several days of playing both BM & SV .......................... SV is what BM SHOULD have been. SV is very engaging and also complex. Like, to me, very complex almost like ye olden days of WoW. I've been leveling my gnome hunter purely with SV and have zero complaints.
BM though. STOP THE INSANITY. 3 Talents. Just very very boring. Not engaging at all. I know the artifact is supposed to help but shit. It won't be much help at all given how down on power BM is in it's current state. Even at level 100 with pretty good gear & SB pet I am still barely breaking top 15 in a raid.

But I did find happiness that a lot of pets seem to have their abilities now though. Big help regardless of spec.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!