Question regarding the Felscale Crawler

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Xer

Question regarding the Felscale Crawler

Unread post by Xer »

So I've recently made a Hunter for Legion and was leveling in Blasted Lands when I chanced across these hot crabs on the beach. Seeing as I could tame them I tamed one but wondered if it's possible to tame one with the flaming fel effects on them. After researching though the power of Google I came to learn that once upon a time these were in fact tameable with the fel effects lingering on their crabby torso but there seems to be no information whether or not these ancient methods to tame them are of relevance in Legion.

Wanted to ask the veterans whether or not they are tameable with the fel effects or not.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Question regarding the Felscale Crawler

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Unfortunately, we cannot keep the flames anymore. It's a grandfathered look if you see someone with one now. It's a wonder these unique buffed pets don't keep the effects when tamed, since almost every hunter tamed at least one buffed pet at one point in the past. Instead, Blizz seems to want to focus on nerfing classes that don't need nerfs, and buffing classes that don't need buffs. Hooray Blizzard logic!

Maybe one day, but not today.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Question regarding the Felscale Crawler

Unread post by Bowno »

Sadly it has been fixed a long while back.
People were using the glitch to keep buffs and appearances to tame pets like Deth'tilic with their 1 shot buff still active, as well as the Blighthounds with their AOE buff that could 1shot friendly low levels.

Siggy under construction!