Troll Hunter Taming Ally! Thank you Thwip!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Troll Hunter Taming Ally! Thank you Thwip!

Unread post by Lisaara »

I've been camping Loque and Gondria on and off since boosting my troll huntress, Rezana. Thwip was kind enough to bring me over to their server to get Loque then went out of their way to look for Gondria for me too! <3 Thank you so much Thwip!

Image Image

EDIT: They helped me again to get the beetle I wanted!

Attachments
ThwipLoque.PNG
ThwipLoque.PNG (391.33 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
ThwipGondria.PNG
ThwipGondria.PNG (380.37 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
ThwipHarvest.PNG
ThwipHarvest.PNG (516.01 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune/Gilneas [US]

Re: Troll Hunter Taming Ally! Thank you Thwip!

Unread post by Thwip »

Now I get to go over my half of the story!

So I get on after a stupid graphical card update that went wrong and I had to redo. Bnet comes up. I see Lisaara on in Petopia Guild and I was like 'Oh hay, this is a great time to go look for Loque!'
Log on some trial hunters on various RP realms, head out there. No dice on Venture Co. Ok, let's try Ravenholdt. BOOM, Logue on the pillar spawn! I'm spazzin' out, pullin' up Petopia chat with that hunter rush flowin' through me. (You all know the one)

Anyone who's got the community probably saw me arm flailing into chat. I fretted and suddenly!! OH NOES, Alliance, noooo. They pulled a friend over and that Loque went home with a different friend. Baw.

Ok, time to try another server. Moonguard is usually busy, but let's try Emerald Dream. Doot doot, port over to Dal from Timeless Isle farming and fly over to Scholozar, cause I have no freakin' Flight Paths (ugh, how lazy of me). Start checkin' when I get there. Three spawn spots, no kitty, then BAM. Kitty on the Southwest Corner spawn. GASP! Two Loque's in one day? What? Then it's more spam into community chat (Sorry fam), I see Lisaara log in and go afk at least twice. HEART POUNDING SUSPENCE!! Will Lisaara get back in time? WILL SOMEONE ELSE COME BY?!?! So I'm sittin' here, desperately watching bnet, waiting for Lisaara to get back. 10 minutes go by.

15 minutes go by...

20 minutes go by....

:cry: 30 minutes go by...I'm slowly descending into heart attack mode.

40 minutes go by and OH NOES, internet takes a major crap. Leaving me to rush to reset the router. However, YAY, There's Lisaara again when I get back! Loque still pattin' around too. (Amazing, I know.) A quick invite and I see a green dot racing across the zone!

It was riveting, I swear. And nothing quite like helping out the fam. Then Lisaara brings up the fact they're still lookin' for Gondria, so then we're off to Zul'Drak FOR SCIENCE and find Gondria pattin' around doin' her thang too! After that, it was the hunt for a green beetle. Been a fun day helpin' get those tames. I feel like my good karma shot up 10 fold.

Btag name is Buu! US Horde

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Troll Hunter Taming Ally! Thank you Thwip!

Unread post by Lisaara »

All the good karma, you have it today. You are amaze and allowed me to get this boosted girl ready to level. x3 I owe ya big time!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine