Pet stable Size Is not ENOUGH!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shandris

Pet stable Size Is not ENOUGH!

Unread post by wildstormz »

Im starting to get anonnyed with my pet stable. I cant even get all the new ( >Awesome< ) pets we just keep getting added to the patch! I wish the pet stable was atleast 35 or something... I know it asking abit too much but i can see every1 running out of room to fit all the awesome pet... I always change pet as i log so each pet gets every loving from me :mrgreen:

I hope something can be done in the Future to allow us to keep more pet i really dont want let any go!

They have my heart my soul forever i love my pets to bits!
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Re: Pet stable Size Is not ENOUGH!

Unread post by Redith »

Haha I think 20 is going to be the top. Most people dont understand hunter pet love and wouldnt get it.
Pooksie
Realm: Burning Legion

Unread post by Pooksie »

I totally agree with you. 20 isn't enough! We have so many awesome beasts to pick from, and not enough space to keep them all! It would be nice to have something extra, even if we had to pay (like bank tabs) to have extra space!

MOAR SPACE PLEES! :D
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Technically we have 25 slots (as we can carry 5 on us). ;) But I do agree that if they gave us more, I would be most grateful. <3

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jäysee
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Jäysee »

I remember when we had 3!! I wouldn't complain if we got more, but coming from launch day until now, I am happy with the hunter love we have gotten so far! Thx Noah and team!

ZoMbIe BeAr WiLl EaT yOuR BrAiNs!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I agree.....25 isnt enough. We should be able to buy more slots...like 10g each or something.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Pooksie wrote:I totally agree with you. 20 isn't enough! We have so many awesome beasts to pick from, and not enough space to keep them all! It would be nice to have something extra, even if we had to pay (like bank tabs) to have extra space!

MOAR SPACE PLEES! :D

Haha I agree with you!!! I know we might sound abit greedy!!! But come on we all love pets so much! It feels like we all going Pokemon gotta catch em all haha! :headbang:
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

*Shakes cane* I remember when we had only 3 stable slots, and we had to keep one free so we could learn all the wild pet skills! Those were the days, back when we didn't have those fancy-smancy talent trees for our pets, and Devilsaurs were only fer skinnin'. We were happy to get two more stables! You young'ns today, with yer Spirit Beasts and yer Chimerodons and yer Core Dogs and yer Intestinal Worms and yer iPods and yer- *Rambles on into infinity*

Hehe, on the serious side, I feel 25 slots is more than generous. Too many more and pet choice becomes meaningless. It's meant to be hard to pick your stable slots, that way you can decide between pets you really care about and those you tamed on impulse for whatever reason.

wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Moonlost wrote:*Shakes cane* I remember when we had only 3 stable slots, and we had to keep one free so we could learn all the wild pet skills! Those were the days, back when we didn't have those fancy-smancy talent trees for our pets, and Devilsaurs were only fer skinnin'. We were happy to get two more stables! You young'ns today, with yer Spirit Beasts and yer Chimerodons and yer Core Dogs and yer Intestinal Worms and yer iPods and yer- *Rambles on into infinity*

Hehe, on the serious side, I feel 25 slots is more than generous. Too many more and pet choice becomes meaningless. It's meant to be hard to pick your stable slots, that way you can decide between pets you really care about and those you tamed on impulse for whatever reason.

Yeah that's true... but your missing the point there So many Rares. You know there about atleast another 10 going be added in this patch, it like you cant even pick what you want... There all so cute! so Perfection you just want take them all with you. :) :lol:
Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

I agree with Moonlost. Your stables may already be full, but how many of your pets are you actually using? Just think of all the poor beasts locked up in your stables never to see the light of day again just because you "gotta catch 'em all"! D:

The huge increase we got from 5 to 25 made sense because of how pets work now (i.e. you can get all the buffs - and more!). But anything beyond that would actually be too much. You won't be able to use all those pets, making them meaningless trophies. You'll just have to make choices, which may be tough, but ultimately gives your pets more importance. ;)

Lok'tar ogar!

Kormai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage - A, Thrall - H

Unread post by Kormai »

I wouldn't complain about having more stable slots because I do try to rotate my pets to use them all. However, for the ones that I like the looks of but don't have room I tame on my many hunter alts so I think the 25 pet slots is quite generous.

Thrall | Kormai - 100 Blood Elf Hunter | Kari - 100 Undead Hunter | Sintharia - 100 Blood Elf Warlock | Rhoxi - 100 Goblin Mage
Stormrage | Kormai - 100 Draenei Hunter | Kari - 6 Worgen Hunter
...and so many other alts!
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Mindsprocket wrote:I agree with Moonlost. Your stables may already be full, but how many of your pets are you actually using? Just think of all the poor beasts locked up in your stables never to see the light of day again just because you "gotta catch 'em all"! D:

The huge increase we got from 5 to 25 made sense because of how pets work now (i.e. you can get all the buffs - and more!). But anything beyond that would actually be too much. You won't be able to use all those pets, making them meaningless trophies. You'll just have to make choices, which may be tough, but ultimately gives your pets more importance. ;)
I actually use them all. :) I boot the ones I dont use.

LisaaraPokefarm

Eidren
Realm: Vashj EU

Unread post by Eidren »

Long time reader, first time poster here.
I actually agree as I tend to rotate my pets frequently just like Taluwen. But I'll probably end up making hunter alts to tame all the rest of my desired pets :).
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Eidren wrote:Long time reader, first time poster here.
I actually agree as I tend to rotate my pets frequently just like Taluwen. But I'll probably end up making hunter alts to tame all the rest of my desired pets :).
Thus is why I have 5+ hunters....oi....

LisaaraPokefarm

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Solution? MOAR HUNTERS! I have my two 85s, Teigan and Grushdeva. I got Tanzi up to 60, and Shalka is now almost 20. And.....I might need another one.....;)
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

New hunters is always good. I have Mozag at 85, Lazuli at 76, Lomelinda at 71, Alburga at 58, Garshanga at 24 and then the two lowbies: Wulfhild and Salariel. :D And I absolutely LOVE that each of them is bonding with completely different, sometimes unexpected, pets!

Now if only I could think up a theme for Salariel...
Griffley
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Outland - EU

Unread post by Griffley »

Place a Pokemon "Bill's PC" in every Tavern, with boxes etc. hahaha :P
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I guess I don't have much sympathy with people wanting more stable slots, because I know if the stable size was increased again, people would still want more slots. At 25, we have all the slots we Need--we will never have all the ones we Want.
Loki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Loki »

Unlimited stable slots, but they cost something fairly heavy each over 25, like 1000g or 500g. No harm in it, adds another gold sink to the game, and makes hunters who want more pets happy. I think this would be the best solution.

Avatar made by the awesome LupisDarkmoon. Tameable giraffes please!

Pets Wishlist:
Goats
Yaks
Shoveltusks
Stags
Talbuks/Gazelles
Giraffes!

WoD and Legion best expansions! 6 down, 1 to go!

Suicune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm

Unread post by Suicune »

I, too, remember having only 3 slots, and remember how insanely happy I was to get the expanded stables to 5, and even more elated to get the 25 slots! I had a habit of recycling pets, which made me sad. I would swap cats out when we had 3 slots, and never played with other species. When we got the 5, I experimented with other pets that I thought looked cool. Still, I would swap pets around, mostly my wolves. When we got the 25 I thought I was set (my guildies laughed at me when I had stated this, knowing fully well before I realized I was severely mistaken... lol), but with the massive amount of pets being added, I find myself really scraping my stables apart. I love cats, and I swap my actives to keep things fresh, but have too many permanent pets. So many pets I dreamed of taming since looking through the model viewer, or at the sites un-tamable list (hoping, always hoping!).

I wouldn't be opposed to stable slots being a gold sink, going steeply up in price as more are purchased, similar to Guild bank tabs. Or things could get creative and be an item that a trade profession can craft, like the Sandstone Drake. I really don't want to have to dump pets that mean something to me to play with another skin :(

I tame pets that I like the skin of but either don't click with, or pets I don't NEED to have but always wanted to tame on my alt hunter that I do not play. She's only 80 and I do not have plans currently to level her. I'm not ungrateful for the slots that we have now, just sad that I will have to miss out on some of these pets that I really want... :cry:
~Queen of the Spirit Beasts~

Follow me on Twitter @GoddessSuicune

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced <-Main.

http://goddess-suicune.deviantart.com/ <-Rarely updated, too busy playing WoW. :lol:

The Dark Swarm is always looking for new faces! Stop by our Guild website: http://www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com (Azuremyst/Staghelm)