Moth "Dust of Life" question (found answer)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
SibealAD
Realm: Argent Dawn

Moth "Dust of Life" question (found answer)

Unread post by SibealAD »

So just tamed a moth on a baby hunter I made to run with a friend who is new to wow and noticed that the Moth had a new ability.

I just wanted to check if the Dust of Life ability could be used by all hunters? On the tool tip it says it's an exotic ability but a moth is not an exotic pet, so I figured I'd ask and see if it was usable or not.

---

Edit - Just wanted to say it does work. Switched my main to survival and tried it on a friend. You can use the b-rez when not in BM spec with a moth.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Moth "Dust of Life" question (found answer)

Unread post by Rhyela »

Isn't it great? My little pink moth Strawberry gets all kinds of use in raids, where all the other buffs are covered. She's b-rezzed several times now. *pats Strawberry* :D Oddly, I tend to favor SV spec slightly this expac, even though it's currently the weakest one (so I've heard). I'm generally a BM hunter at heart, but SV has a good feel to me right now. So yeah, it's nice to have previously exotic abilities on non-BM hunters. :D

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.