Krosh the Stomptastic

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Krosh the Stomptastic

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Okay so. I'm one of those people that absolutely hate stompy pets.

Unfortunately, I also love Krosh's skin.

Dear god, he's loud. I get a headache within minutes.

Anyway, has anyone found out what his stomp soundfile is named? I've found posts of people complaining about (or praising) his noisiness, but surely someone has found a way to mute him? I tried all the 'GiantFootsteps' files up to I think 06 and none of them seem to disable his stomping, so I'm guessing it's called something else or needs to be in a differently named folder.

If anyone can help, I'd be much appreciative.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Krosh the Stomptastic

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Not quite an answer to your question, but a quick check shows that Great Turtle on Timeless Isle shares the same skin as Krosh. So if it's the look you're after, minus the sound which seems to be a Krosh-only feature, you can try checking the Timeless Isle and seeing if one of those turtles works for you? Because even if you mute the stomping on your system, anyone who groups with you will be "blessed" by the stomping as well. :)

And I would love to find out what the sound file for the heartbeat in Garrosh's room in SoO is called, because so far that is the one sound that's driving me absolutely nuts!
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Yes, but the hunter I want that pet on is only 86, heh. I guess I'll just have to wait, or camp Bloodtooth once I ding. (dif skin, same model)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Ah, yes then that would be a problem (I just automatically assumed it was a 90). Maybe you can use that as motivation to level then!