Spawn times of the new rares.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Hailic

Spawn times of the new rares.

Unread post by Hailic »

So what is the spawn times of rares these days? There is a few of the new rares I would like to tame.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Spawn times of the new rares.

Unread post by Kalliope »

While things aren't 100% confirmed, I'd say between 2-4h, like other lowbie spawns.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Hailic

Unread post by Hailic »

Cool. Hope so been having to fight off horde hunters and telling other alliance hunters I was there first.. Grr crossrealms.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sunwing is definitely a 4hr timer on the dot.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Honestly spawn timers no longer matter with CRZ (cross realm zones). You could end up missing a spawn completely because of it or timing it perfectly. You just have to wait and camp now.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

It still matters. If you see someone tame it or if someone gives you a time, you need to know how long til the next window. So the timer will always matter no matter what. :)

LisaaraPokefarm

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Except, what he's saying is it's entirely possible to be zoned into a different realm on a CRZ.

If you have the realm phasing animation, then don't post the next respawn, as you're on a different server. If you see one spawn, then another, with no realm phasing animation, then please post the respawn.

If you leave the zone, even for a minute, do not post the respawn, as it's possible the servers phased you into another server for that zone.

I've so far been in 3 different CRZ on my hunter camping Acroniss. Everytime I log in, I'm in a different CRZ. I was talking to one person, who had been sitting there since I logged on at noon, back at 4 PM, and he had yet to see it at all.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

I was sitting for nearly three hours on the particular camping stretch that Sunwing popped on. Best part: had a 3-4 second lag from other people downloading their own patch, and still swooped in on him first. In return, I was more than happy to share the spawn time with fellow campers and spread the love around. <3

I may have mistaken him for a mount and then realized it was him JUST before NPCScan finally caught up with me.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

zedxrgal

First of all. I am a "she" not a he. :lol:
Also no. Spawn timers do not matter AT ALL with CRZ. The only way to ensure a spawn timer is to find your camp spot and NEVER move. Period. Logging out & back in DOES change what realm you're in. In large zones I've seen the realm time change just by flying. Not to mention phasing.
So no spawn timers do not matter to another hunter unless you plan to camp with another person and not move or leave the entire time. That's exactly how CRZ works. Sad but true. :D

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I dunno about that...I logged out and back in, and still have the exact same people sitting next to me. I had the same people coming back from different servers too, so dunno about the whole changing zone thing.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I've logged in and out many several(was toon hopping to get mats while Shade was watching my spot), I didn't change realms at all. I was still on Moon Guard. So I don't believe Logging in/out changes anything usually. and I sat there for 3 different spawns. :P All 3 spawns were within the 4 hr mark give or take 10 minutes.

LisaaraPokefarm

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Realms ONLY change if theres a considerable shift in the amount of people in the zone. Be it a bunch leave or a bunch enter, it doesnt shift continuously. A zone can remain on one server for hours before changing to a new one. Its because of time of day, since servers are bundled with others that are within but a few hours of eachother. There would be shifting more frequently if a bundle of PST, Mountain, and Eastern servers had oceanic (Australia for example) servers in the mix, since they are completely different by a massive amount of hours, and thus the fluctuation of population is shifting not just in the morning or night, but in late late night (1-2am and later) and afternoons.

Because of how human routine works, the server shifts are most prone in early morning and mid-night (around midnight, give or take a couple hours). Of course different battle groups will yield different results, and im not sure what battleground you've been playing most on, but for nesingwary, most of the time im either on nesingwary or wyrmrest accord. Once in a while maybe on borean tundra or drenden, i dont know what server is giving me the perfectly exact 2 hour from pacific time, i know nesingwary is like a minute or two off (forget if its fast or slow) from my part of the pacific timezone.

But yea, timers are very important as a whole (since not everyone faces problems with zones constantly changing throughout the day) and even with CRZ i have taken timers ive encountered seriously and they havent failed me yet, even when i do start toon hopping or moving from zone to zone :3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Xakaal wrote:Realms ONLY change if theres a considerable shift in the amount of people in the zone. Be it a bunch leave or a bunch enter, it doesnt shift continuously. A zone can remain on one server for hours before changing to a new one. Its because of time of day, since servers are bundled with others that are within but a few hours of eachother. There would be shifting more frequently if a bundle of PST, Mountain, and Eastern servers had oceanic (Australia for example) servers in the mix, since they are completely different by a massive amount of hours, and thus the fluctuation of population is shifting not just in the morning or night, but in late late night (1-2am and later) and afternoons.

Because of how human routine works, the server shifts are most prone in early morning and mid-night (around midnight, give or take a couple hours). Of course different battle groups will yield different results, and im not sure what battleground you've been playing most on, but for nesingwary, most of the time im either on nesingwary or wyrmrest accord. Once in a while maybe on borean tundra or drenden, i dont know what server is giving me the perfectly exact 2 hour from pacific time, i know nesingwary is like a minute or two off (forget if its fast or slow) from my part of the pacific timezone.

But yea, timers are very important as a whole (since not everyone faces problems with zones constantly changing throughout the day) and even with CRZ i have taken timers ive encountered seriously and they havent failed me yet, even when i do start toon hopping or moving from zone to zone :3
Perfect explanation! :3 I really need to learn how to explain stuff like this. But yes, that's pretty much how it works. The server peaks on Moon Guard around 9pm so I'd expect the most CRZ changes to be then.

LisaaraPokefarm

zedxrgal

Like normal on this website a person cannot share their experiences without being heavily questioned. Such a shame.

But those are my experiences.
Spawn timers are not reliable. I found that out when looking for mobs like Terror Spinner etc.

ImmaGoku
Realm: Borean Tundra (US)

Unread post by ImmaGoku »

zedxrgal wrote:Like normal on this website a person cannot share their experiences without being heavily questioned. Such a shame.
Its better just to be questioned then to be trolled over it. js