Shadow Form owl is TAMABLE!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Shadow Form owl is TAMABLE!

Unread post by Qinni »

With the kill rez method!

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Re: Shadow Form owl is TAMABLE!

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

I'd like to know if the appearance thing persists through death. I go into brawlers guild alot and my pets always die, so I'd rather not waste a hour or so for a temporary thing.

And kill-revive is when someone kills it when tame ends and you spam revive pet, right?

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Eternallylostx wrote:I'd like to know if the appearance thing persists through death. I go into brawlers guild alot and my pets always die, so I'd rather not waste a hour or so for a temporary thing.

And kill-revive is when someone kills it when tame ends and you spam revive pet, right?
Yes and when you kill these npcs in the wild they lose their buff on death.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Eternallylostx wrote:I'd like to know if the appearance thing persists through death. I go into brawlers guild alot and my pets always die, so I'd rather not waste a hour or so for a temporary thing.

I do believe it used too. When the pet died or when you entered an Arena match I think they lost the appearance. I've never had the patience to try for a pet like that though so Im not 100% sure

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Qinni wrote:

Yes and when you kill these npcs in the wild they lose their buff on death.
Thanks, and I'll test around with the death thing tomorrow.

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Bonita wrote:

I do believe it used too. When the pet died or when you entered an Arena match I think they lost the appearance. I've never had the patience to try for a pet like that though so Im not 100% sure
I know it was when you went into arenas for sure