JurrasiCRAZY!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Zaranock
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bladefist

JurrasiCRAZY!

Unread post by Zaranock »

Hi guys. (Warning- Excessive Raptor Love Incoming)

So, I got sick of my belf. For reasons. Mainly that I feel like a willowy woman...playing the male.(no offense to the other male belves, it works for some, not so much for others.)

I wanted something manlier. So I thought, 'Jingles, what's a good hunter race? Trolls!'.

So I'm race-changing to troll. I got my mog picked out and everything.

But where it goes crazy is when I decided to match a pet.

I said, 'Jingles, what goes good with trolls? Raptors!' and then the love hit me.

I have since tamed every single available raptor pet, and acquired every single raptor minipet.
I threw in my favorite devilsaur and a direhorn to boot.

I've ALWAYS loved raptors, but I only now started to REALLY appreciate them.

Then I saw the new models. I saw the new models. And do you know what? I died.

I released over half my stable to make room for my new pets. The old guys didn't mind- they'd prefer staying out of the vicious talons and bloody teeth, too. We still keep in touch.

But I cannot stop slobbering over those new models. I can't.

WOOOOOOO RAPTORS YEEEEEEEHAW!
Tell me about your dinosaurs! (preferably RAPTORS)
(with all my raptors and minipets now, I wonder if someone has ever RP'd a raptor breeder?)
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: JurrasiCRAZY!

Unread post by Lisaara »

Awesome! I love trolls myself and if you check out the WoD forum, we have the new troll models posted.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Zaranock
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bladefist

Unread post by Zaranock »

You...You have the what?

Please tell me I heard you right.

JUNREI I LUV YOU
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

The artcraft just got posted today so yes, we have the images of the new trolls. :D They look really good!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Uther/Runetotem

Unread post by Toothy »

I am also a troll hunter and i love my raptor pet Spiky, he is the yellow one in Durotor. Spiky is the first pet I tamed on my hunter, back when hunters did not start with pets, and he has been my loyal companion through all the expansions. I even have a companion pet that looks like him named Spiky Jr.

When I saw the new raptor models I too was amazed by how awesome they look. Im not as big of a fan as you, to be honest I disliked some of the original raptors, but all of these new ones are all amazing. This makes it hard to decide if I should grab more than one, I do need some stable slots open for hydras aftet all! But I know for sure I will tame the yelow raptor, maybe a female to be Spiky Jr's mom and a fellow raptor companion for Spiky. He must feel odd being the only raptor around.

Note: I also have a devilasaur and direhorn so he isnt my only dino. Really wish you could tame pterasaurs though.
Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

I am planning at some stage to turn my Blood Elf into a Troll. She's my oldest hunter and I love the race. I think the spring paw stalker goes well with a red headed troll the coloring of the hair is really easy to match up.