New location for gazelle.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

New location for gazelle.

Unread post by Jelani »

While making a lowbie tauren. I noticed this lonely gazelle on the top of Fargaze Mesa, right outside the tauren starting area (the place tauren take a potion and fly to Bloodhoof Village).

It is the black Gazelle skin. I checked petopia and it only mentions a level 3 gazelle in Northern Barrens and a 90 in DreadWastes.

He still does the attempt the run away thing mentioned for the Northern Barrens ones, But there is less area for him to run XD He is the only one here. And there are level 105 elite guards here so I dont know if alliance can land here.

Naturally I tamed him and named him Rebel..<_<

After switching back to my lowbie, I noticed a mouse in his place. I got curious, killed the mouse. A prairie dog spawned. With apologies to P Dawg, i killed it as well.

Up spawned the Tan & Black Gazelle at level 3! Petopia only has it at level 5 in Uldum and 90 in Vale and Dreadwastes!

And now the Striped one just appeared as well!

My apologies if this was mentioned before. I just noticed it wasnt on Petopia as a tamable spot.

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: New location for gazelle.

Unread post by Bowno »

Very interesting find! Sounds like a color changer gazelle!

Siggy under construction!

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Once tamed it stays the color you tamed. :) I do miss the old color changers D:

EDIT:
Oh wow, aparently they are all over Mulgore XD I am finding gazelle all over as I quest

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

oooh.. i had my eye on the lvl 5 one in uldum but i dont know any friends on horde thats on an eu server. i do have the striped gazelle but i also love the uldum one.

*kills mouse* waiting game XD
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Jelani wrote:Once tamed it stays the color you tamed. :) I do miss the old color changers D:

EDIT:
Oh wow, aparently they are all over Mulgore XD I am finding gazelle all over as I quest
Yah, gazelle appeared in Mulgore at least in MoP, maybe even as far back as Cata. I've noticed 'em while leveling new characters, but never paid them much mind. Of course, now that they're tameable, I'm tempted to tame one on at least one of my hunters.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Gazelle have been in Mulgore and barrens since vanilla. though up till last patch (6.0) they were critters.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Makoes wrote:Gazelle have been in Mulgore and barrens since vanilla. though up till last patch (6.0) they were critters.
They weren't there in Vanilla. Back when the "To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before" achievement was introduced, The Barrens was the only place to go for gazelle.