Chillfang and Icecave bat

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Chillfang and Icecave bat

Unread post by zedxrgal »

So I didn't realize how much of the area would be phased once my garrison on my horde toon was built. Turns out it's A LOT. At least by what I see.
I had tamed an Icecave bat in the cave next to your garrison and rad around with it for a while. Built my garrison then Chillfang spawned. Couldn't see it. At all. As a matter of fact EVERY beast that was in the cave is now phased out.

Do they show back up or is that it???

I am upset because I kind of abandoned my bat to tame Chillfang only to see no bats. I am leveling very slowly (for once) and really would like my batty friend back. I'll wait till I am at level 92 if need be but it's a real bummer there nothing shown either on Petopia or even WoWhead these bats completely phase out.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

sonicross
Realm: Dragonmaw - US

Re: Chillfang and Icecave bat

Unread post by sonicross »

Chillfang is only for the first phase - you will have to go after Rakkiri who has the same skin.
Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune/Gilneas [US]

Re: Chillfang and Icecave bat

Unread post by Thwip »

???? Chillfang never phases OUT, he phases IN. You can't see him before you build your garrison. He only appears after you've done so. I noticed this after taking several toons past that point since his cave is right next to the ship you take to get there. He's also far enough down the hill where the phase ring around your garrison never touches him.

I have a lvl3 Garrison and he's still outside as well as the Icecave Bats.

Btag name is Buu! US Horde

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma