Larva Pit Fodder

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Larva Pit Fodder

Unread post by Qinni »

I am interested in getting this pet. I'm also willing to help others get it too if you have done this quest. I know for a fact that my monk hasn't done it at all while my hunter is a maybe.

Quest in question: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37523/assa ... ng-grounds

What I'll like to know is if I can get my monk to spawn a worm then log out log onto my hunter and tame it or will it despawn?

If you have any toons contact me on battle net? I'd like to help get this pet for hunters who want it.

Battle net is: Mochitora#1833
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Larva Pit Fodder

Unread post by Wain »

I'm not sure if that will work or not. Hopefully it will!

One other thing to be careful of. The quest to assault that area seems to be automatic and I couldn't see a way to abandon it. As a result, every kill counts towards it and at the end it auto-completes, meaning you can no longer open cages. Maybe there's a way around that but I'm not aware of it. So be sparing with every kill in case you lose the ability.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I just tamed one today. Friend had to hold it for me, since if it doesn't aggro, it wanders back into a locked cage.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

WerebearGuy wrote:I just tamed one today. Friend had to hold it for me, since if it doesn't aggro, it wanders back into a locked cage.
do they still have it?