The one headed corehound!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Scår
Realm: Quel'thalas

The one headed corehound!

Unread post by Scår »

Remove this post, please. It has no sence to post anything inhere, to much "fantasy".
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: The one headed corehound!

Unread post by Bowno »

This is...quite an interesting first post.
Its possible that it was tameable in PTR at one point (likely requires beast mastery) if it isnt right now.
Claiming that Petopia is trying to deceive and lie to you is not really a good way to request people to look into it. Mistakes happen and hotfixes happen that we arent alerted about.

Siggy under construction!

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

This is a very confusing argument to try to parse through.

The page clearly states "Upcoming Looks", which a clock icon beside the pet name to indicate that it is not yet live.

The information is scouted by the community in the beta patches, Wain does a great job at compiling all the data and plenty of others help him search. There are also multiple disclaimers about patches that are still upcoming, therefore the page for them is a Work In Progress. Your post is nonsensical.
Attachments
Image3.png
Image3.png (41.5 KiB) Viewed 5635 times
Image4.png
Image4.png (34.64 KiB) Viewed 5635 times
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

post can be removed.
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vephriel

Lol, this guy has to be a troll.

But yes Slurpo was in fact tameable, I have him myself as proof. You can't name a hunter pet with his full name and title, but people who got him before Blizzard changed the behaviour still have him, so of course Petopia would made an edit to reflect that.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Where did we say that the one-headed core hound would be coming in 10.0.7?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

post can be removed
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Where did we say that the one-headed core hound would be coming in 10.0.7?
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

post can be removed
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel

You can't put spaces in pet names. People tamed Slurpo at the beginning of the expansion, and he retained his title name, which you can't give to another snail. Anyways, here's my "lying" Slurpo I guess. :lol:
Attachments
Image1.png
Image1.png (794.24 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Scår wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:29 am
Wain wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:28 am Where did we say that the one-headed core hound would be coming in 10.0.7?
Yeah true, maybe next year in a haystack... no hard feelings, i say the things as they are.
Clearly English isn't your first language and you're having trouble expressing yourself. I'm sorry for that but there's nothing I can do about it.

The core hound is coming in 10.1, and I don't have a guide for that yet as it's still early. There IS a guide for 10.0.7 and it doesn't mention the core hound. You had no reason to believe it was coming in 10.0.7 unless you assumed or simply misunderstood.

Slurpo was most definitely tameable. However some people have been able to and others not. And you can't change your pet's name to fake it, as the name is long and has spaces in it. I had a developer trying to work out why it was working for some and not others, and why fewer people are taming it now, but I haven't heard back.

And you aren't "being honest", you have a lack of anger control and using that as an excuse. Simply, you are welcome to not use the site if misunderstanding is making you that angry and rude.
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

Post can be removed
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

post can be removed.
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

And now you all can complain to the admins of the forum about me... for me it simple, the pet is "on" or it "isn't", a good tip for Petopia, and petopia-researchers themselves, not always to believe what people post here aswell and take it for granted. Be true, investigate, Pet is tamable or not. KIS-principle: "Keep It Simple".
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

The source is the 10.1 PTR, which was separate to the 10.0.7 PTR and you can tame the one-headed core hounds in that. That could change, as could anything on the PTR, but it's highly likely they'll be coming in 10.1.

As for pet names, you are clearly not understanding what we're saying. We know you can change a pet's name. That isn't the issue. The point is you cannot use spaces or punctuation in a pet's name. So, a pet named "Slurpo, the Incredible Snail" must have been tamed with that name. You can't name it that after the fact.
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

Post can be removed.
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vephriel

Scår wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:21 am
Wain wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:17 am The source is the 10.1 PTR, which was separate to the 10.0.7 PTR and you can tame the one-headed core hounds in that. That could change, as could anything on the PTR, but it's highly likely they'll be coming in 10.1.

As for pet names, you are clearly not understanding what we're saying. We know you can change a pet's name. That isn't the issue. The point is you cannot use spaces or punctuation in a pet's name. So, a pet named "Slurpo, the Incredible Snail" must have been tamed with that name. You can't name it that after the fact.
Correct, but you can photoshop it! And all the attention is yours... seen many posts, clearly not correct, and ooooh awesome... 10.1 PTR isn't out yet!
10.1 is playable for anyone right now, you can find it in your launcher. This is a screenshot from the new zone in 10.1. There's literally an entire thread of reports of people finding these creatures in 10.1 PTR:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26889

If you're going to be stubborn and not listen when we're trying to answer your questions, you're not going to get much help here.
Attachments
453.png
453.png (3.14 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
WoWScrnShot_030923_151434.jpg
WoWScrnShot_030923_151434.jpg (255.7 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

Post can be removed
Last edited by Scår on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel

Okay bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out. :lol:
Scår

Unread post by Scår »

Vephriel wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:31 am Okay bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out. :lol:
You have too much fantasies and predictions inhere, and Petopia is more than half carried by it, the door would break afterall. And then we read pages of sadness: "ow, cry cry, that pet isn't tamable", 3/4 of a forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goodbye have a nice day, i'm a happy hunter with or without this forum. So i smack that door closed in front of your nose, the art of fantasy is clearly there that ugly big picture under each of your posts crying for attention... Says enough. :lol: For me it is simple, and would be simple for Petopia itself: KIS-principle: Keep It Simple, and don't look in a crystal ball. Besides that last picture of you, posted, is so easy to make with photoshop aswell, like many do... And now the door is shut!