Tameable pet not listed (Gray Stone Quilen)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
SomeoneSneaky
Realm: Silvermoon-H, Lightbringer-A

Tameable pet not listed (Gray Stone Quilen)

Unread post by SomeoneSneaky »

Hope this is the right spot for it! Couldn't find any info on where to report level errors. :>

The pet in question (Stone Quilen, gray variant) can be found on the Wandering Isles as a level 7 neutral creature (Guardian of the Elders).

It's only tameable by Pandaren before they take the hot air balloon and start the next stage of quests. As long as they can level up to 10 and spec into Beast Mastery, they can pick him up. This is easy to do with heirlooms, or with some persistent grinding (I think I was around level 11 when I made it to that quest).

Its Petopia info page has the 86 / 87 spawned versions listed as the lowest available options, so it seems this one was either missed, or added recently enough that nobody noticed!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Tameable pet not listed (Gray Stone Quilen)

Unread post by Wain »

SomeoneSneaky wrote:Hope this is the right spot for it! Couldn't find any info on where to report level errors. :>

The pet in question (Stone Quilen, gray variant) can be found on the Wandering Isles as a level 7 neutral creature (Guardian of the Elders).

It's only tameable by Pandaren before they take the hot air balloon and start the next stage of quests. As long as they can level up to 10 and spec into Beast Mastery, they can pick him up. This is easy to do with heirlooms, or with some persistent grinding (I think I was around level 11 when I made it to that quest).

Its Petopia info page has the 86 / 87 spawned versions listed as the lowest available options, so it seems this one was either missed, or added recently enough that nobody noticed!
hey :) Thanks for the feedback :) The Guardian is on there, but the list isn't sorted by level so maybe you missed it in the middle:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/quilin_stonegray.html
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
SomeoneSneaky
Realm: Silvermoon-H, Lightbringer-A

Re: Tameable pet not listed (Gray Stone Quilen)

Unread post by SomeoneSneaky »

Oops -- I sure did. I thought I'd looked at all of them! D: