Mana Invader tame?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Fang

Mana Invader tame?

Unread post by Fang »

There is this npc called a "Mana Invader" http://www.wowhead.com/npc=20618/mana-i ... creenshots. It is listed as of legion as a tameable serpent. They spawn of the completion of the quest " building a parameter"http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10240/building-a-perimeter. It is unlocked after you complete the first three quests from "Ravandwyr" http://www.wowhead.com/npc=19217/ravandwyr. After those you can start the quest chain for building a parameter. According to comments they can be targeted as soon as they spawn but then they can no longer be targeted. After multiple attempts to perfect this I have not succeeded. Maybe if any of you have ideas this pet can become a reality. Would be curious for any of your valuable input and attempts. Dont forget you can only try once per character who does the quest because it spawns after you turn in the quest. However, you can see other people complete the quest after you have done it so any friends that havent done it can give you another chance. Anyways thanks for reading and maybe we can make this happen! GL all.
GreenWins

Re: Mana Invader tame?

Unread post by GreenWins »

Pretty sure it's safe to say that it isn't possible. I was never able to target one using macro or tab spamming.
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Dialga »

I'll give it a go, see what can be done. If we're successful, this is one of those pets where they 80% would change the model to something else, but I'd like to see what could happen.

Did the chain, saw the elementals for about 30 seconds, now I don't see any more even on log out and login. Shrug.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

i can give it a go. dose it also work if someone else finishes it and i can see them?
Fang

Unread post by Fang »

yes you can the only problem I have had is targeting them maybe there is a way maybe there isnt. Its definitely worth a shot.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

was on top of one. cant target.
Packoff
Realm: Area-52

Unread post by Packoff »

On wowhead there is a comment by wowheadere9090

"If you're quick you can tag one the very split second after they spawn, otherwise you're too late, you won't be able to hit them."

I'm going over to the area now to see if NPCScan can tag one the split second it spawns.

***definitely not doable.