Second Hati Wipe, "trick tames" gone

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Second Hati Wipe, "trick tames" gone

Unread post by Rawr »

Welp my orange lizard man is gone, so lame. They take the time to change that but my pets still attack corpses. :| :mrgreen:

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Different teams, probably—aesthetics versus functionality, though that's probably not how it's sorted within the company. Probably more like... UI vs AI or some such.

Looks like this may have ACTUALLY been a universal wipe this time—my Hati was using an "acceptable" skin and it's still back to ugly gross lightning wolf Hati this morning, though on the flip side it DID appear in the correct (dark blue) coloration to match my artifact skin.

Lightning effect seems even more obnoxious this morning after swapping him back, but that may just be because I was chain crashing in HoV+4 every third time I used Dire Beast or Kill Command and I already have a pre-migraine going on from the flickering that happened on each crash.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Zombier
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Zombier »

Alas, my val'kyr has perished and I can no longer RP as her.
If anyone finds any other trick-tames in the future, I'm sure the community, as well as myself would really like to know about them!
Schlimazel
Realm: Mal'Ganis

Unread post by Schlimazel »

Ugh. My Hati wasn't a trick tame, but it was that black bird Kil'uun and it was big and now it's small. Booooooooo.