Hati appearance reversion/ Essence swapper fix, in game

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Pepsi Jedi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Sha'Halo

Hati appearance reversion/ Essence swapper fix, in game

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Hey there. Not sure how I missed it, and if it's common knowledge now, but I didn't know it till just today.

They've finally given us an in game way to revert Hati back to his original appearance, with out having to use a glitch or work around.

If you have the essence swapper, and all and have changed Hati to look like one of your other pets, you can go to the Image of Mimiron in your class hall. He's got a dialog option now that reads "Mimiron, I miss Hati's old appearance, can you switch it back?" When you click on it he says "Sure" and turns Hati back into his default appearance.

This is great. I don't know if it is common knowledge and I'm just late picking it up, but it actually lets me USE my essence swapper now with out fear that Hati will be locked looking like a pet I might be bored of in a week or month or something.

Thought I'd post it up here, just in case I wasn't the only one that missed this rather significant thing.