Remove yawning in felines?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Remove yawning in felines?

Unread post by Protego »

How do I remove that yawning sound they do? What's the latest method? I really don't like that. Thank you!
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Re: Remove yawning in felines?

Unread post by Tilo »

Well normally... you'd go to wowhead, the spirit beasts name, then below on the same page lists sounds, you'd then click on the yellow text which would bring up the sounds in another page, if I recall, it would show you the path that would lead to that sound in the folders... however now all it does is list a script to play the sound in game :(.

There was a dude that was making a 'mute annoying wow sounds' "addon" on wowinterface and curse, but there's just so many damn sounds, couldn't keep up, so a lot of folks are left to fend for themselves to unravel the puzzle of 'where' that sound is coming from in the warcraft file folder strings.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Protego »

Hmmm if that's it then looks like I wont be using Loque'nahak for healing.
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Glassdragon
Realm: US - Stormrage

Unread post by Glassdragon »