Hati + Corpse Scarab

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dweezill
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sargeras

Hati + Corpse Scarab

Unread post by Dweezill »

I checked around and didn't see anything about this, so I will go ahead and make a new thread. If this thread exists and I missed it, I do apologize. Anyway, I was getting some of my lesser used pets out of the stable for a while today, and I brought out my Corpse Scarab. After using the Essence Swapper on Hati, I got a nice little surprise.... Both my Corpse Scarab and Hati had the black streaks trailing behind them. So, if you want a cool little cosmetic uniqueness, clone a Corpse Scarab and go streaking!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Hati + Corpse Scarab

Unread post by Wain »

Oh sweet :D
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Very cool indeed! A few other questions...

Does he stay relatively the same size too?
Can you see the (Hati) lightning effect easily as a beetle? (To be honest, I don't over love the forced lighting on many models)
Is it's running animation also still borked as a Hati version... The beetle normally suffers from it, instead of running at appropriate speed, it has an odd gliding run that looks very unnatural... :| Am curious if it translates via the essence swapping.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Dweezill
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sargeras

Unread post by Dweezill »

Yeah, Hati stays the same size. They are both small compared to other beetles. You can also see the lightning effect of hati, so it's kinda like having two effects on one critter. And it still has the same awkward run. They are exactly the same, exept for the lightning effect.