Removed puppys?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Removed puppys?

Unread post by Tsukina »

I apologize for my awful English.

Today I went in with my jacket, and I went to take the wolf cub out of the stable.

Inside the barn looks good his puppy image, but when you take it out and invoke it, it's a classic gray wolf ...
And if I copy his model to Hati, this is also a wolf gray classic.

If I put the wolf back to the barn, the image on the side, it is again that of a wolf baby ...

Have the puppies been removed in general? Or just me?

- -

Antetodo, perdon por mi horrible ingles.

Hoy he entrado con mi cazadora, y he ido a sacar del establo el cachorro de lobo.

Dentro del establo se ve bien su imagen de cachorro, pero al sacarlo y invocarlo, es un lobo gris del classic...
Y si copio su modelo a Hati, este tambien es un lobo griss classic.

Si lo vuelvo a meter el lobito al establo, la imagen en el lateral, vuelve a ser la de un bebe lobo...

Han quitado los cachorros en general? o solo ami?
Last edited by Tsukina on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: Removed puppys?

Unread post by Quiv »

Unfortunately yes. It still shows the puppy in the stable (barn) for me, but when call the pet, its the regular gray worg.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Same for me. Blizz changed all puppies into the Gray Worg model. For some, they can still see the puppy in the stable. But others (in my case) see a Gray Worg. I've noticed that gradually more and more people are seeing the Gray Worg instead of the puppy, so Blizz might be removing that, too.
Daisypoo
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Daisypoo »

I see the pup in my stable menu. I've still seen some with Hati. I feel really dumb I didn't put mine on hati
viaradda

Unread post by viaradda »

Valnaaros wrote:Same for me. Blizz changed all puppies into the Gray Worg model. For some, they can still see the puppy in the stable. But others (in my case) see a Gray Worg. I've noticed that gradually more and more people are seeing the Gray Worg instead of the puppy, so Blizz might be removing that, too.
It's a cache issue. If you clear your cache, you'll see the wolf instead of the puppy in the stable.

Fortunately, Hati remains a puppy even after the cache reset.