Netherbeak's path on PTR

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Netherbeak's path on PTR

Unread post by Quiv »

I hate calling it a path because it is really odd. I think he has certain "rails" he can follow, but I don't think he has a certain path. I saw him stop and do a 180 and go back the other way, or stop and change direction suddenly. There were some common points he would go to, but never in the same order, so its like he has a certain set of paths but its a bit random which he chooses. I also bet that if I followed enough, he would eventually connect just about any of the corners.

I also don't know how helpful this will be considering he is REALLY high up. He does get close to the top of the structure where Tehd is atop the peak a lot.

This took about 90 minutes to get. I would aggro to bring it out of stealth, and then it would remain unstealthed for a couple minutes.

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Netherbeak's path on PTR

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Aye, I noticed the same thing. Reminds me of Bombyx.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Re: Netherbeak's path on PTR

Unread post by Talihawk »

Just grabbed Netherbeak on Dalaran, 3:40pm at 43.56 24.76 . Basically hovered over the temple Tehd is in and occasionally flew higher and back down. :) good luck peeps.