A question about Glyph of the Dire Stable

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tsundere

A question about Glyph of the Dire Stable

Unread post by Tsundere »

:mrgreen: Hi forum

*hangs head and mumbles* so this is another post of mine about being the ever so nervous mother of glitched pets.

Does using Glyph of the Dire Stable wipe your glitched pet effect if you have this glyph and use it in PvP, TW etc. I'm worried if I use this glyph then go into PvP and it calls my fire boar, for example, it'll wipe the effect of the actual boar in the stable.

Truth be told I used this glyph like three days ago and just by sheer luck it hasn't summoned one of my glitched pets and it's only now that I've gone $%!$#%-OMG-what if it wipes the effects :shock: :?:
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: A question about Glyph of the Dire Stable

Unread post by Valnaaros »

It doesn't. I have been using the glyph since shortly after Legion launched and it has summoned all of my glitched pets at one point or another. They still have their effects :)
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

That's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask! I don't think you have anything to worry about though. :) The pets called with Dire Beast don't seem to be our actual pets, I think it just copies their appearances, and as far as I can tell glitch pets don't look like their special selves when called out, just the regular base model.
Tsundere

Unread post by Tsundere »

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و I'm going to use this glyph with more confidence now hehehe

most excellent news, thank you for answering (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧