Feathermane Help Needed: Tome of The Hybrid Beast

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Re: Feathermane Help Needed: Tome of The Hybrid Beast

Unread post by Maizou »

Novikova wrote:
Quiv wrote:
Novikova wrote:I thought you could send the tome out from the hunter who had it to alts?
It is BoA so once a hunter unlocks it, alt hunters can get it. HOWEVER it requires the Alt Hunter to be 110 to learn. This is something I hope they reconsider.

Unfortunately, like other BoA, it can't be sent to other Battlenet accounts. Only the wow accounts on the same battlenet account that unlocked it.

That's weird they limited the BoA. And yeah, the level requirement is a bit much.
Even weirder when you take into account class mounts can be used on an alt as soon as they hit 20.

The tome is the only thing with the 110 limitation.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I don't know if the 110 restriction was truly intended or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it changes in the future even if it was. For now, it's not too bad to have cutting-edge players enjoy them, but I wouldn't mind seeing the level restriction removed too.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
GAJones4221
Realm: Malfurion

Unread post by GAJones4221 »

Valnaaros wrote:
Novikova wrote:To be honest, skill is sort of a difficult meter in a gear based game. No matter how good you are, more HP and damage is always going to help you. Having a strong computer can help, too. It's a difficult balance. :/
Agreed. Further, Blizz can't cater to everyone. If Blizz catered to those that have very, very little time to play, then I doubt this game would even be worth playing. There should be things that take time and effort to earn, not just handed out on a silver platter. There are still plenty of things (including raiding, if you're doing higher tiers like Heroic) that require skill. If you can't run raids due to your computer then, well, I'm sorry about that. Blizz has always done as much as they can to ensure that as many people as possible are able to play WoW, including those that have older computers. However, they have to upgrade their own software and keep up with the competition, which does require them to up the specs required to run the game.
There's people that play WoW on dial up, infact I had a few guildies where that's the only thing they could get in their area, they couldn't do raids but they could do most everything else except for in highly concentrated areas with lots of players.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

I understand that, for some, is the only option for some. But Blizz can't cater to those with poor-quality internet. Raids are a big part of the game, and there are rewards for those that participate in them. If you choose not to raid, that is your choice. If you are unable to raid due to, say, poor internet, then it is what it is. Blizz generally tries to make some content that is available to everyone, but they won't (and shouldn't) make all content available to all.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

*Edit*

Don't mind me, I should have started reading a few pages back 1st, I think I got the a$$ end of the convo and got confuddeld. Time for another coffee :?

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­