Lalathin Love Tap taming help request [Answered and Tamed!]

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Lalathin Love Tap taming help request [Answered and Tamed!]

Unread post by Araela »

Hey everyone!

It's been such a long time since I last posted. My husband and I have had so much going on we've had to step away from raiding for the time being.

I REALLY want to tame Lalathin (Elisande's Pet from Nighthold) but I have no raid group to help me get there to be able to tame!

I was wondering if anyone happens to have a raid group that would be willing to help me out. I play on Thrall now, with a slightly new name- Araena. I'm on Horde (BE hunter).

Please and Thank you in advance!

-Araena aka Cat

Edit: To note, I have not unlocked the portal to go to her quarters-- I haven't been able to complete Nighthold in anything other than LFR. I can tame Feathermanes though.

Edit: Thank you to Valassah for not only seeing the post here, but for reaching out in-game, and taking the time to show me where to go and what to do. I now have a beautiful new buddy! :D I'm so excited!

WoW-Petopia is one of my favorite communities. So thankful for the kindness we see here! :)
Glacious
Realm: Stormscale

Re: Lalathin Love Tap taming help request [Answered and Tame

Unread post by Glacious »

Glad to hear you finally got Lalathin!

I have already had 3 different raid groups moaning at me about the noise though :( So rarely use him as the constant screeching is most annoying!
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Yeah, that's why I turn pet sounds off and only use him solo. Hopefully they come through and silence him in 7.3 as he is on the PTR. And congrats on your new HIPPOBIRB!
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Novikova wrote:Yeah, that's why I turn pet sounds off and only use him solo. Hopefully they come through and silence him in 7.3 as he is on the PTR. And congrats on your new HIPPOBIRB!
According to posts I've read on here, Lalathin has been silenced in patch 7.3, but the animations are still constant.