Two Diff Peach-Silver Mana Wyrms on Petopia?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Two Diff Peach-Silver Mana Wyrms on Petopia?

Unread post by Silivren »

So I'm planning my hunters higher level stables.. I want this guy here..

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id= ... mskinwhite

He's labeled as Peach-Silver? But there's another mana wyrm with that name.. and when I mouse over this guy it doesn't show where he's available?

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: Two Diff Peach-Silver Mana Wyrms on Petopia?

Unread post by Quiv »

I believe its teh same mob, just an HD skin added to it. Go check it out in Netherstorm when you get the chance to see it in game.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=manawurm2white
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Whoops!

So this Peach-Silver has been replaced by the other Peach-Silver and unfortunately will never be available anymore.
They all got an updated/higher res skin and model this expansion, but the Peach-Silver was left out of this until very recently.
With the update, they did go through a few small changed (Like the inner mouth colour of the Peach-Silver) but most of them have been very true to the originals.

Looks like we just forgot to pull the original/old Peach-Silver look from the lineup on Petopia.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh oops! I'll fix that now. Sorry.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Silivren

SpiritBinder wrote:Whoops!

So this Peach-Silver has been replaced by the other Peach-Silver and unfortunately will never be available anymore.
They all got an updated/higher res skin and model this expansion, but the Peach-Silver was left out of this until very recently.
With the update, they did go through a few small changed (Like the inner mouth colour of the Peach-Silver) but most of them have been very true to the originals.

Looks like we just forgot to pull the original/old Peach-Silver look from the lineup on Petopia.
Ah I see, thank you for clearing that up. Thats why I was confused lol! I like the mouth color of the original it's a shame that didn't carry over. I wonder why.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Sadly there seems to be an issue with the new skin and model - in practice it shows up really washed out and, in places, pure white for some reason. It seems to be a model effect. I've reported it but whether they do anything about it remains to be seen. Then again, perhaps they already have and I haven't noticed ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Silivren

Wain wrote:Sadly there seems to be an issue with the new skin and model - in practice it shows up really washed out and, in places, pure white for some reason. It seems to be a model effect. I've reported it but whether they do anything about it remains to be seen. Then again, perhaps they already have and I haven't noticed ;)
Oh my, well when she's higher I'll likely check it out again, I do hope they've fixed it... and if not well I hope they do, the blue in the mouth of the old model made it look much better imo and it seemed to pop.