Funny pet moments

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Funny pet moments

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Tamed Solix and am standing in blue circle being protected yet Solix isn't so she ends up taking a trip back to where she spawns.
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Re: Funny pet moments

Unread post by Tilo »

First time playing my nelf hunter in 'vanilla', I went to lakeshire, in redridge... and I saw a spotted leopard sleeping, with a hunter standing near it. I practically asked the hunter twenty questions then and there, how he got the leopard to lay like that, do pets really sleep, was it some trick I didn't know about, if it was some "special tame" etc.

Only to find out that sleeping leopard... was a druid in travel form.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
muajin
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: argent dawn

Unread post by muajin »

haha i have also tried to tame an afk druid way back then.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I was herpderping around, doing some world quests in an area with trees and hills.

Turns out your wolf can get stuck in a tree.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Taming Mothallus (formerly Mothran) in Valley of the Four Winds. After taming, someone started the encounter again and all the Pandaren jumped on the back of my pet instead of the newly-summoned one. I ran around the zone for ages with a bunch of Pandas on the back of my (now small) moth pet.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Tilo wrote:First time playing my nelf hunter in 'vanilla', I went to lakeshire, in redridge... and I saw a spotted leopard sleeping, with a hunter standing near it. I practically asked the hunter twenty questions then and there, how he got the leopard to lay like that, do pets really sleep, was it some trick I didn't know about, if it was some "special tame" etc.

Only to find out that sleeping leopard... was a druid in travel form.
I did this just the other day at Deliverance Point on Broken Shore. I was coming up the hill from the Nether Disrupter and saw this big YELLOW AND BLUE lump next to a bush that a player was standing next to. I was like WHOAH WHAT CRAZY PET IS THAT, I WANNA TAME ONE!

It was just a sleeping NPC troll druid in bear form that a MM hunter happened to be standing near. My bad.