A bunch more unused looks added

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

A bunch more unused looks added

Unread post by Wain »

Just posting this for people who are interested in unused pet looks.

Petopia families pages have always listed some unused and unavailable looks, but some models (like moths, spiked crabs, spiked wind serpents) allow for so many potential combos of skins that the number of unused looks would have previously overwhelmed the page. i.e. there are more unused combo looks than there are tameable ones.

But since unused looks are now tidied away in an expandable table, I decided to add a load of unused colour combos that would have previously choked up the families pages:

- all the other colours of spiked wind serpent skin combos
- all the other colours of moth body/wing combos
- all the other colours of spiked crab skin combos. The model takes two skins and these are multi-textured one over the other and create a huge range of potential colours. I went a little crazy trying to come up with colour names at times, so apologies if some are a bit weird :)

(The above links will actually display the unused tables as open by default, but usually they'd be hidden)

I already display these looks in an untameable looks thread here in the forums, so if you're familiar with that one then you've possibly already seen them, but now they're in the official pages as well. I'm hoping I can eventually stop maintaining the thread if I get everything up in the Petopia database.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: A bunch more unused looks added

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

OOooOoooo You remodeled all the old wind serpents too, digging the new pose :D A+

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: A bunch more unused looks added

Unread post by Vephriel »

Love that new pose too! :D