Sound effects: Goda stomps loudly

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Sound effects: Goda stomps loudly

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I went around taming random pets out of boredom today, and I managed to snag Goda over on the Isle of Thunder. No real reason, but I did. When it got tamed, it ran over to me, and I heard stomping. So, the first thing I did was run around and check to see if it was a persistent thing, and it was. Curious as I was, I used the Essence Swapper to turn Hati into Goda. This was a mistake; twice the stomping sound effect, and it's really loud. I have folks in Dalaran telling me to change pets because of this (Not that I'm conforming, of course). The page with Goda on the site didn't mention this, so I thought it may not have been well known.

On another note, you can't use Goda's name as a pet name for some reason. Makes no sense since Goda isn't anything religious, racist, indecent, or anything like that. Rather stupid, and kills my OCD of using wild beasts' names as pet names.
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Sound effects: Goda stomps loudly

Unread post by mpd_84 »

It's probably blocked because of the god part. The block target's certain letter combinations even with other letters around them.