Pet critical chance and other pet stats?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
LazyMinerva
Realm: Icecrown-US

Pet critical chance and other pet stats?

Unread post by LazyMinerva »

I don't recall when it actually occurred, but Blizzard has long since removed our pet tab in the character window. Is there any way to know our pets' actual stats now?

Are secondary stats for our pets 1:1 to our hunter? For instance would 25% crit chance on my character translate directly to 25% crit chance on my pet? Do pets benefit at all from our haste or versatility, or do those only affect the hunter? I was looking online and I could not find any up to date addons to show pet stats, and nowhere that has recent information gave me the info on what determines pet stats.

If anyone here knows I would be very grateful!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Pet critical chance and other pet stats?

Unread post by Valnaaros »

All pets have the same stats within each of the three pet specs. So a Cat in Tenacity spec will have the same stats as a Turtle in Tenacity spec. Certain stats of ours, such as Mastery, can boost the damage of the pet, but there really isn't a particular way to raise a pet's stats.
Rainfella

Unread post by Rainfella »

From what I gathered, pets have max stats as long as the hunter has max stats. It scales acording to some rules. See http://wow.gamepedia.com/Hunter_pet, pet scaling section.

Hope this helps!

Safe travels
Bendak
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Bendak »

Yes, our pets gain 100% of our crit, haste, and versatility. (+10% crit and +10% haste for ferocity pets). Hati and Dire Beasts do the same.

More info here: http://www.thrillofthewild.com/2016/09/ ... mulas.html
Eyes of the Beast - My Hunter Blog