Chilltongue

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kev1n
Realm: US-Mal'Ganis

Chilltongue

Unread post by Kev1n »

Hello everyone I would like to know if you know a way to tame the Chimaere "Chilltongue" without the quest "The Iron Wolf", i made a ticket and talked with a GM and he told me that is possible but cant give me any hints on how to find him, any ideas or someone who got it who can help me? My character name is Rashihunter on US-Mal'Ganis server, thank you any info helps
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Chilltongue

Unread post by Valnaaros »

As far as I'm aware, you can only tame it during that quest. There is another Chilltongue npc, but it isn't tamable. The GM may have been incorrect about that info, and it wouldn't be the first time that GMs share info that isn't correct.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Maybe you can tame it off of someone else's quest? I don't recall this one, but there are other pets that work that way. If someone else who has the quest summons it, you can tame it. Maybe this one is like that too? So maybe that's what he meant.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Teigan wrote:Maybe you can tame it off of someone else's quest? I don't recall this one, but there are other pets that work that way. If someone else who has the quest summons it, you can tame it. Maybe this one is like that too? So maybe that's what he meant.
So long as there isn't enforced phasing from the quest itself, then this is definately possible :)
Kev1n
Realm: US-Mal'Ganis

Unread post by Kev1n »

But it phase the one with the quest i already tried it with someone who had it
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh, dang. I don't know then :(