My one Special wolf.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Winterborn
Realm: Burning Legion, Jaedenar

My one Special wolf.

Unread post by Winterborn »

HELLO! I am new to the forums but been following Petrolia for the longest time an decided it was time to make a account here, but anyway onto the topic above.

I am one of the hunters who has the "Glitched" Lone Hunter wolf from the plague lands, the wolf in Darrow shire, I got him back in Cataclysm, when the glitch was available and had him ever since but kept inside my stable because of fear of people reporting me for having him, but I would share a screenshot of me with my wolf but I am currently not at my computer but once I am I will upload a picture of him, but as for his name, I called him Mightysword(might change it to Piercedbrain) lol :D

P. S. : ignore any weirdness in letters above, autocorrect loves me to much
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: My one Special wolf.

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Welcome to Petopia, Winterborn :D I likewise have one of those wolves, though I keep him stabled for a different reason. Blizz is well aware that we have these pets and are fine with us keeping them (since they don't give us an advantage), so if someone did report you for it, nothing would come of it. My reason for keeping mine stabled is due to things like Timewalkers and Arenas wiping away the hidden buffs that give Lone Hunter and others like him their unique appearances. To protect it, I always keep him and others in my stable.