Void Marsuul?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Void Marsuul?

Unread post by Teigan »

I just saw two void covered marsuuls with two different hunters in Dalaran. Definitely pets and one was made into a Hati. I would post a screenie right now but am late for raid. Anyone know what is up with that?
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Void Marsuul?

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

There's Marsuul in Mac'Aree with that effect. It remains on taming, temporarily disappears when pet dies/feigns, and always returns when the pet is sent out. They're west-south-west of the City Center teleport.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks Teigan :) We were aware of it from the PTR but I ran out of time to get a decent image for one (can't do it in WoW Model Viewer), so I included it in the same category as the base skin, which is light blue.

We've had a few reports for this one so I really should get an image and recategorize it :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
erictks123
Realm: illidan

Unread post by erictks123 »

Teigan wrote:I just saw two void covered marsuuls with two different hunters in Dalaran. Definitely pets and one was made into a Hati. I would post a screenie right now but am late for raid. Anyone know what is up with that?
lol it's cool with the purple glow , I did make a video on it and capture some picture too