Where's my snail?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Where's my snail?

Unread post by Teigan »

Larvae. Why can we only have three types of worms, only one of which is of decent quality? I mean, if we can have those low-res caterpillars that don't look like they should be more than a minipet, why can't we have the rest of the arguably better worms? I'm especially bitter since I somehow lost the ones that were accidentally available during MoP. I took a long break and when I came back I no longer had them. Or my oil wolf. But anyway. I don't understand why we can't have them, and the demon worms would be an excellent addition to that group.

Certain bosses: Guarm, Tortos, Horridon, Oondosta

Skyscreamers, pterodax, Legion horses, kuchong, frogs, snails, gyreworms, abyss worms, crystal scorpids from Nighthold, MoP pythons, armored and stone direhorns, demon spiders, that mysteriously disappeared chimaera from WoD, other armored devilsaurs, grand gryhons and wyverns, black mana ray, tan musken, green stone quilen, those blue bears in Karasarang Wilds that are classed as undead, Arcadian turtle mount minus the tack, black dire worgs