FYI: Panthara in Seat of Triumverate tameable sans meat.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: FYI: Panthara in Seat of Triumverate tameable sans meat.

Unread post by Wain »

Great to know! Thanks :)

Well, not "great" in that hunters no longer have an easy tame, but great to know for site data :) I really appreciate it :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Dysphoria »

Wain wrote:Great to know! Thanks :)

Well, not "great" in that hunters no longer have an easy tame, but great to know for site data :) I really appreciate it :)
Happy to help Wain!

In fact; I haven't used either of the 2 colours (with the same NPC ID) since I tamed them when SotT was first available. I am now wondering if they may in fact be colour-changers as they have 2 distinct colours and the same NPC ID. I will investigate and update accordingly.
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Well even though both colours tamed in SotT prior to hot-fix share the exact same NPC ID, they are 2 distinct colours - no colour-changing I can notice even after dismissing and summoning multiple times......
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Cool. Colour changing was fixed a few expansions ago. There are plenty of pets that have the same ID but can come in multiple colours and they’re all stable now.

The only issue is seen with some mini pets where a colour isn’t associated with the pet when learned. For a few a colour seems to only be saved after first use/log off so people see it change at first but be stable later. Or at least I think that’s what’s happening with those.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Ahhh, good to know! Yes I remember my Son of Hakkar from old ZG in Vanilla as well as some Ravagers.....

I just assumed if they had the same ID that their colour would also be the same and if it wasn't that colour changing might be present. I wonder how then, does the game know what colour they are if their ID is the same.......

Oh well.