Lalathin Question

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
WildcatTM
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Lalathin Question

Unread post by WildcatTM »

Greetings, all!

I just got around to leveling up one of my hunters after some time off. I noticed that Love Tap is up, but only just realized that I need to have beaten Elisande 4 times. So I have 2 questions.

1) Do I have to beat her 4 times with my hunter or does kills on an alt count?
2) Does LFR kills count?
3) If I bring in another person to open the door, can I click the orb?

Thanks for the read. I'm hoping I can get Lalathin on this go around. I don't really feel like waiting 2 or so months!

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Lalathin Question

Unread post by Vephriel »

Technically you do not have to kill Elisande at all in order to tame Lalathin.

Killing her 4 times grants you the option of skipping directly to her in the raid as a shortcut, like previous raids have given players, but it is by no means required. If you even find a friend or another raid group that's already at her you can join there in order to access the secret room (which is only available during the World Quest), no matter if you've never stepped foot inside before.

The easiest way is to find a cleared Nighthold raid so you don't have to worry about actually making your way through all the trash and bosses. The tame is difficult to solo since the trash mobs in the secret room do respawn, but not impossible (though if you have help it would make it much easier)
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Re: Lalathin Question

Unread post by Novikova »

I usually have a cleared normal Nighthold hordeside and have run Lalathin tame groups both times she came up. I have to say this:
Bring a spec with camo.
You will likely die after tame.
RNG with mind control happens. I use drums to ensure a faster tame.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!