Which Five?...I mean three!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Teevo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune

Re: Which Five?...I mean three!

Unread post by Teevo »

In terms of vanilla wow hunter pets - I would probably use Uhkloc (I think he was vanilla?), Old Cliff Jumper, and the original black boar of Blasted Lands: Grunter.

Regarding me playing the new vanilla, I will only play if they bring back original Naxx (the best raid they ever implemented). Not sure if thats been confirmed yet or not.

As for my current top 3 pets, I dont think its possible to narrow it down that much! lol, I have many favorites for different reasons.

Special thanks to Pooksie for my Sig!

Baihu
Realm: Barthilas; Ner'zul

Unread post by Baihu »

So, would we have the old-school way of having to seek out the higher rank pet abilities on other wild beasts before teaching them to our pet, like back in vanilla?

Some people found it bothersome, but I remember braving a raid area just to get myself hit by a wolf, so I could teach my pet the higher rank bite or claw. Going that extra mile to make your pet the very best always seemed like a great bonding thing. Though I admit it's pretty bothersome to do without a mod to show which mobs HAD the higher rank abilities.
Jacobzuk
Realm: Dentarg

Unread post by Jacobzuk »

If vanilla is coming back doesn't that mean rares like specifically the azure wind serpent rare from the barrens was "magical"? With increased intellect but lower strength or agility? Or is that gonna be dropped entirely? Idk if anyone remembers this but I do :-p