Patch 7.3.5

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Patch 7.3.5

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Just a short time ago, 7.3.5 got deployed onto the ptr. So far, it looks like we'll be getting four of the six allied races early! (Which the leaker said we would). There have been datamined intro areas for Nightborne, Highmountain, VEs, and Lightforged. Mounts for VEs, Highmountains, and Nightborne have been found. VEs get a Void Hawkstrider!!

Silithids are finally getting a new model!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Patch 7.3.5

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Valnaaros wrote:Mounts for VEs have been found. VEs get a Void Hawkstrider!!
Silithids are finally getting a new model!
:!: :D :!:
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

The silithid are definitely the highlight of what's known so far. The rest is underwhelming, but man I'm glad that our ugly bug friends finally get new skins. Here's hoping for some wacky colors, because that purple one already looks good.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Looking around Silithus (old Silithus), it looks like the model updates haven't happened yet.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Looks like they are adding something called a Robo Bulldog and a Robo Doberman.
Attachments
RoboBulldog.jpg
RoboBulldog.jpg (730.74 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
RoboDoberman.jpg
RoboDoberman.jpg (649.69 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Silithus has received further updates. Horde and Alliance camps are now in the zone, with Khadgar being found in both. Azerite is springing up around the zone.

Some mobs are found in the zone, such as Silithids and scorpids.

Update: Though I'm sure that the new Silithid models will be applied to actual mobs, their file is labeled as Riding Silithid.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Highmountain Tauren are getting new Druid Forms, which was already known. But we didn't know they were going to get a unique Travel Form and Flight Form. Highmountains get a decorated Moose for Travel, and a decorated/horned Eagle for Flight.

It also looks like Highmountain Shaman get their own unique totem.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

evil950510 wrote:Image

Either corrupted or updated Silithid models labeled as mounts, but may have tameable versions add in game too.
Quoting over here but ahhhh they're so gorgeous!! I can't wait to get one as a mount! :D
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Tested some unicorns, still can't tame them. :(

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

If anything that is currently untamable will become tamable, it won't be till a later build when they do a taming pass.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Unfortunately Lore just came out with a post that makes special note that some things that will be found in the 7.3.5 are features slated for BfA itself, and mentions Allied Races specifically. I don't look for any of the allied races in 7.3.5 :(

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567370#1
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Aye, just saw that. That's too bad :/
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Wow. High def made the silithid absolutely hideous. bumped up the creepy factor by ten....
I LOVE THEM!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I was really hoping we'd be getting Allied Races in 7.3.5 tbh, but it's to be expected that Legion players wouldn't get access to what is essentially BfA content without actually buying the expansion. I'll hold out for getting them in a pre-patch to BfA or the like, instead :)

Also, those new Silithids look amazing creepy, and I'll be excited to see how we get them as mounts
Zorikune
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Area 52 (H)

Unread post by Zorikune »

Its been a longtime since I've visited and posted on the forums. Hopped on the ptr, and all rares scale up 2 levels higher than you, meaning its impossible to tame those rare pets unless your above the level of that area. Example being the classic areas you need to be level 63 to tame any of the rare pets with the unique skins. Kinda sucks and I know there are people that twink at level 60, so anyone with twink hunters might wanna tame them before this patch hits. It'll probably change though.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277415/7-3- ... lity-names

If anyone is particularly interested in mounts (like me), this link takes you straight to the page with the new Allied Race mounts. Seems that they did decide the Allied Races need their own mounts :) no confirmation as to whether or not you can use the Allied Race mounts on any race other than their respective ones, as far as I can see
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

I tried to go to Silithus because I saw one of the new Silithid models in a WoWhead screenshot of a Silithus hive, only to find that I am still phased into old Silithus, even though Argus is also gone from my skybox. Apparently it requires that I kill Argus the Unmaker before I can see the changes..

Can a hunter who cleared Antorus check if any new Silithid models there are tameable? :)
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Zorikune wrote:Its been a longtime since I've visited and posted on the forums. Hopped on the ptr, and all rares scale up 2 levels higher than you, meaning its impossible to tame those rare pets unless your above the level of that area. Example being the classic areas you need to be level 63 to tame any of the rare pets with the unique skins. Kinda sucks and I know there are people that twink at level 60, so anyone with twink hunters might wanna tame them before this patch hits. It'll probably change though.
Interesting find. I hope they change it, taming these at level is part of the fun of leveling a hunter. Has it been reported on the blizz ptr forums?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

@Krysteena. They were going to give some of the Allied Races mounts, but not all. It looks like they changed their minds and are giving mounts to each, of which I am quite glad. :)

Also, it looks like only the Silithids in Post-Antorus Silithus have been changed. I have searched all of the hives in all zones and have come up with nothing.
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Valnaaros wrote: Also, it looks like only the Silithids in Post-Antorus Silithus have been changed. I have searched all of the hives in all zones and have come up with nothing.
Yep. I did so too. I saw a red one in the WoWhead Silithus picture. I think the reason the old ones weren't changed is because they aren't so much based on the old silithid colors as they are the old Qiraji Battle Tank colors (minus.. yellow.. strangely enough)
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!