Question on solo taming Lalathin for nub

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
mnenioc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Question on solo taming Lalathin for nub

Unread post by mnenioc »

Hi,

I didn't want to revived a thread from 4 months ago, so thought I'd try this. I've only been into the Nighthold raid once so from what I've read, the teleport doesn't show up. So do I have to go through the whole place to get to Lalathin or is there any tips on how to solo tame this one?

Be nice to get this pet to go along with Fenryr as well.

Thank you very much in advance!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Question on solo taming Lalathin for nub

Unread post by Valnaaros »

First, the WQ for killing Elisande's consorts has to be active. If it is not, then you can't reach Lalathin. Second, I believe you can reach her in lfr if you do the third wing. Depending on your positioning in the room and if you're using Camo from Surv, you should be able to tame Lalathin before you are killed by all of the other mobs in the room.
mnenioc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by mnenioc »

Valnaaros wrote:First, the WQ for killing Elisande's consorts has to be active. If it is not, then you can't reach Lalathin. Second, I believe you can reach her in lfr if you do the third wing. Depending on your positioning in the room and if you're using Camo from Surv, you should be able to tame Lalathin before you are killed by all of the other mobs in the room.
Yep, WQ is this week so was wondering. Unfortunately, after waiting for a while, I got into LFR and I let the raid know I was after Lalathin... and then I got booted before it even started. :evil:
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Oh darn! Well, it might be best to remain quiet and try to go after it yourself. Even if they are understanding, all it takes is one person to ruin it by killing her :(
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I thought Lalathin wasn't in the LFR version of NH and that you had to go in on normal or above?
mnenioc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by mnenioc »

Vephriel wrote:I thought Lalathin wasn't in the LFR version of NH and that you had to go in on normal or above?
Doh! Gotta go hide my shame now :oops: still odd that you'd be kicked for saying something like that. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow and hope for the best. :headbang:
Was able to find a group on my horde and they allowed me to tame it, so hoping to find one on alli as well.