New Raid Boss Pets

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

Which ones would you want to be added finally?

Faultline
10%
Cruelfang
3%
Horridon
3%
Ro'shak
No votes
Quet'zal
7%
Dam'ren
No votes
Ji-Kun
24%
Garalon
7%
Oondasta
41%
Galleon
3%
Name one that wasn't Listed
No votes

Total votes: 29

Jacobzuk
Realm: Dentarg

New Raid Boss Pets

Unread post by Jacobzuk »

When will blizzard add new raid boss pets to the tameability?

Would love to see Faultline or one of the armored quilins tameable I mean they did mention at least two expansions back would be a bare minimum requirement so the mists of Pandaria ones should definitely be allowed.

If anyone is on the alpha or whatever can you test any of these by chance :-p?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: New Raid Boss Pets

Unread post by Valnaaros »

None of those are currently tamable and, if they will be, they probably won't be made tamable until sometime during Beta when they perform a taming pass.
Jacobzuk

Would be nice esp if the alleged Mogu Allied Race is officiallized the armored quilins
Ro Quet and Dam would be nice.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

If they will be, yes. As neat as playable Mogu could be, there isn't anything to suggest that they will be. That being said, I would love if Garalon, along with other Kunchong, being made tamable :)
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

Ji-kun needs to be tamable so we can have all the colors of that model. Hell, it's the only color I like of that model!

Cruelfang's model isn't unique, as it can be obtained from the Iron Warwolves in Tanaan Jungle.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Can I just vote all? Cause I'm voting all. ALL THE THINGS.

Otherwise, I'll have to vote 'other' and be 'that guy' ("oh my god, Rikaku, we don't need more wolves/cats!"), so sorry in advance...

Darkfang and Bloodclaw from the Dark Shaman raid boss(es) in Seige of Orgrimmar. Hell, I'd settle for taming any of the trash-pack Kor'kron wolves in that raid. I seriously love that model of wolf.

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Oondasta would be awesome :D

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Flyra wrote:Oondasta would be awesome :D
Guh, seconding this! Especially with Zandalari on the way. I may not be a big fan of the Zanalari Devilsaur models (they're not as sleek as the originals), but with the armor on it looks fantastic. I'd love to be able to tame one, whether it's Oondasta or an alternative.
Jacobzuk

They could make it harder to tame, with that aoe roar could be quicker to be a annoying silence to make it harder to tame while other players would make it harder itself to tame Oondasta since since others want the mount and it spawns like every 6 hours or something. Etc maybe? And I mention Mogu because it was 'slipped' by a blizzard employee tho I know it doesn't officialize it but wasn't Mag'har Orcs accidentally revealed in the same fashion?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

That's true, the Mag'har were accidentally revealed, though the context was different. Blizz was specifically talking about Allied Races when they revealed the Mag'har. In regards to the Mogu, they were talking about Azerite and how races are interested in it. The Mogu in Zuldazar and Island Expeditions are trying to collect Azerite so that they can conquer the Zandalar and the Horde.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Jacobzuk wrote:They could make it harder to tame, with that aoe roar could be quicker to be a annoying silence to make it harder to tame while other players would make it harder itself to tame Oondasta since since others want the mount and it spawns like every 6 hours or something. Etc maybe? And I mention Mogu because it was 'slipped' by a blizzard employee tho I know it doesn't officialize it but wasn't Mag'har Orcs accidentally revealed in the same fashion?
Pandaria World bosses now respawn in 15-20 minutes. They're usually killed pretty quickly, with CRZ. But you could get a tame off before someone sniped it sooner or later. With the changes to world PvP, maybe being flagged or unflagged would give you a better chance of taming.
NazzyDragon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Emerald Dream (US)

Unread post by NazzyDragon »

I'm offended faultline isn't the #1 honestly.

(Click image for Hunter!)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.