WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post subject: Re: Good Old Glitch Pets
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:11 am 

I had most of them, sadly enough only my wolf is left tho:

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 pm 

Quote:
Pozenex
Hey hey, Game Master Pozenex here, hope your day is going well! :D

I understand you're having some issues with wanting to restore these pets. So sadly this isn't something we can help with here. Those are logs and stuff we don't have anymore and can't verify. It has been 4 years and at this point we're not able to help anymore.

Fair travels and bountiful loot, *bows*

I remember when Blizz had decent GMs. And stuff.

The level of professionalism there is staggering. And stuff.

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:07 am 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Realm: Moon Guard
Teigan wrote:
Quote:
Pozenex
Hey hey, Game Master Pozenex here, hope your day is going well! :D

I understand you're having some issues with wanting to restore these pets. So sadly this isn't something we can help with here. Those are logs and stuff we don't have anymore and can't verify. It has been 4 years and at this point we're not able to help anymore.

Fair travels and bountiful loot, *bows*

I remember when Blizz had decent GMs. And stuff.

The level of professionalism there is staggering. And stuff.

There's still a few decent ones out there. One restored my old oil wolf (granted I hadn't been through any faction or server changes) that I had gotten rid of AFTER they made glitch pets unobtainable. I didn't remember the name I'd given it, and the GM was nice and patient enough to dig through my dozens, if not hundreds, of failed tames to find the single one I kept.

Keep trying every so often, but make sure to space it out. I've seen people get called out for "spamming" and whatnot by GMs for back-to-back reports like that, with threats to suspend the account.

Art of my character by my friend Nafani! http://nafoonibooti.tumblr.com/

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 pm 

Realm: Blackwater Raiders
I had the fire boar, named him Bacon. One day I forgot he was with me when I did arena... I've been so sad about that for such a long time. I still have oil stained wolf though. I also had the Hydra from back in wrath from the Sholtzar quest, never got the slime though. That Hydra was my best buddy for years, he was so noisy!

Chibee was great when he was massive too! I got the other worms too and they hang with me here and there now. To my knowledge I'm the only one on my server with the green and fanged red/orange worms.

One of the most fun pets was the green spider from Pandaria that rained green fire in a large radius, I would set him to stay in the middle of the dwarven district and watch the confused people try to figure out what the heck was happening.

But, my top favorite of all time is the one Blizzard took from me. My favorite pet ever was my Worgen Killer. I have always been a massive fan of the Worgens from my beginnings in Darkshire. I remember raiding in Ulduar with him after Blizzard neutered his abilities and even with just his auto attack I kept him with me. When Blizzard did take him I felt so betrayed :( I went to Blizzcon that year and was hoping soooo hard that they took him from me because Worgens were going to be playable and I was right! I swear I cried from joy at the announcement! Worgens had the cutest puppy men faces back during Blizzcon! Anyway, now I have a Worgen DK that in my mind is Killer killed and resurrected by the Litch King but his bond with his Hunter was stronger than the Litch's control. He is still fiercely loyal to my Hunter and very jealous of other pets she uses. His name is Rellic, Killer backwards with a C instead.