Patch Bugged Tames

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Doc_Tiki
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Patch Bugged Tames

Unread post by Doc_Tiki »

Howdy y'all! First time poster, long time reader here. I searched around and couldn't find anything recent regarding tames and bugs with the new skins, figured I'd go ahead and post. So far I've only found one and it's pretty bothersome, as I tamed Karkin back in Cata twice. Long camp, I was crazy then, anyways, will upload screenshot.

He shows up as the blue/aqua skin on all of my characters that have him. Hoping this gets fixed soon! Feel free to post any of your bugged skins on this thread, figured it could help the folks running this get the info to Blizzard.

Just to let everyone know, these screenshots weren't edited in any way other than cropping!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_071718_223731.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071718_223731.jpg (162.19 KiB) Viewed 884 times
WoWScrnShot_071718_223659.jpg
WoWScrnShot_071718_223659.jpg (48.05 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Patch Bugged Tames

Unread post by Wain »

Hey and welcome :)

Thanks for reporting him. I can confirm that the Blizzard WoW team are aware of this bug and an appearance fix will be issued in a subsequent patch. Whether this is days, weeks or months away I can't say, sorry.

The other common appearance bug we're aware of is that a number of transparent / ghostly tames have lost their transparency in the game. It seems to be NPCs where the base model isn't transparent, just that one particular skin - if the model is itself was designed to be transparent the NPCs seem to be fine. This is also a known bug, affecting a lot of NPCs, not just pets. They're aware of it and will fix it, but I don't have a time frame.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Re: Patch Bugged Tames

Unread post by Divixon »

yea, my karkin has changed to that ugly blue with red eye model too. good thing its known to be a bug.

along with oil wolf, fire pig and the ghostly effect carrion still have their effects with pre-patch for a heads up